E-Fed Graphics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am doing some character development thing with the ImpactWrestlingFederation and think some graphics would suit these well. There are two graphics which I would like to request, both being the beneral sig size please (not sure of exact measurements)

The first should have a picture of Layla with the words "One on One" in a large print. In a smaller print, perhaps below the larger text, I want it to read "With Elle West". Perhaps have the IWF logo at the top right the larger text and the smaller text on the bottom left.

The second graphic is basically a sig saying "IWF Roundtable" but with a nice background.

Let creative juices flow, if you need more info just say, every attempt will be repped! And remember, it is for your local e-fed...support your community!