D'Z watches Smackdown so you don't have to (Don't read this review)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wasn't blown away with Raw like most, but I thought it was okay, which probably did make it the best Raw in months

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I wasn't blown away with Raw like most, but I thought it was okay, which probably did make it the best Raw in months

I was blown away by Raw actually being decent for a change. Couldn't believe it.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It was okay up until that point; like I said as far as random & meaningless 8 man tags go, it was decent. Why WWE can't just book a proper feud between Kofi/Truth and another team is hilariously awful though.

As far as Mysterio- yea, he is over and all that and can work a decent match (his god awful moveset aside) but it doesn't mean I'm not bored when he is on the stick or on the offensive during a match. He just doesn't interest me unless he's jobbing to ADR at SS.

I find Rey interesting because it has been years since I've seen him perform besides two weeks of Raw. I used to detest him as a 11 year old child and I doubt I will be any different as a 16 year old.

Totally agree about Kofi and Truth. Presume they will be feuding with PTP soon though, will be interesting to see how they do in an actual fued. (both teams)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I watched it on Youtube (first SD I watched since the supershow back in March) and didn't think it was bad at all. Maybe because I was expecting something much worse and was pleasantly surprised that what I got was pretty decent.