D'Z watched Raw, and posted his thoughts ITT as he did so

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Opening vid package is Kane/DB/AJ.

puke.gif

I hate this fucking storyline so much.

Oh look it's soap opera AJ. Pardon me while I don't give a fuck. Fast forwarding.

Big Show vs Brodus being advertised. Cena will 'make history'. Not looking promising.

Vickie, annoying as ever. diaf you sexy bitch.

Tons o Heat.

Dem thighs.

3 way elimination huh. D-Bry, not bad. Lemme fast forward his annoying ass entrance. Kane. Lemme fast forward his annoying ass entrance. CM Punk. Are you serious? This is some 2010 level TNA shit. Way to undercut the shit out of your last PPV WWE, you blueberries. CBA about this match TBF. ::Fast forwards to finish:: Oh look, it's AJ, shocking. Oh look, I still have zero fucks to give. Punk is hell bent on breaking his back GTS'ing guys he has no business doing it to. Looked like shit as well. D-Bry kicks him and wins. Okay, non-title match, who cares? Match accomplished nothing. D-Bry with 20 straight yesses. Piss off.

ADR schmoozing Vickie. Nice. Dolph shows up. Officially marking. 10/10 segment.

Ziggler has so much goddamn charisma. He delivers his lines flawlessly. He is just money at everything. Ziggler vs ADR, winner jobs to Sheamus Friday. Should be a helluva match anyway. "Are these for me"- lmfao, Ziggler you boss. ::smashes vase:: :perfect: Great segment.

Brodus job-a-thon to Show. No expectations for this match. I hate oversized wrestler A vs oversized wrestler B matches. Boring already. Clay rolling around and Big Show lumbering towards him. lmao, that's it? What a finish. 5 months of build for Brodus flushed down the Big Show drain. Amazing. Truly amazing booking.

Cena make a wish. Amazing. Zooming through this Raw in record time

Bob Barker bullshit. :Continues fast forwarding.

Big Show didn't bury Clay enough in the match, he goes all :bury: on him during the commercial. Outstanding WWE. you rule

Recaps of HHH. Beautiful

Lesnar next week. Finally

Kane/AJ. Fast forward

Swagger vs Santino in an actual title match. Swagger burial soon to be complete?

Indeed it is. Fuck Santino

Cena time. What a shit show this is. Just by his tone of voice I already know this will be horseshit. Stars Wars reference.
ea3a00795bb3e4ffdbfd6b8dfb5610a2.gif

Jericho. Okay. So Jericho and Cena will be in the MiTB match? GG Dolph, you just got F'd in the A. "You want to do something fun? Go in a bouncey house" - okay, that was hilarious.

Thunder Thighs is back. Sup baby. Kane, Big Show, Jericho, Cena? Worst MiTB match of all time. Looks like DZ is going to be winning the WHC MiTB match instead. I'm guessing Mysterio will be put in that match as well? Who else is a former WWE Champ? Jericho vs Cena. Err. okay. I guess

One Man Bang. Aight. I like where this is going. Who will he be buried by tonight? SID VICIOUS. OH. SHIT. MARKING. MARKING. MARKING. YES. DIDN'T SEE THIS SHIT COMING. FUCKIN DOPE. SYCHO SID. WHOOP WHOOP. AWESOME. CAPS LOCK. CURSE WORDS. EXCITEMENT. Damn, Sid looks great, yes homo. I doubt this return will be topped before the thousandth ep.

Contract on a pole match? WWE secretly rehired Russo, this confirms it. ADR's entrance. Pants tent pitched. I definitely think ADR will win this shit, and if not I'll just go back and delete this before I post the message :haha: . Enough of DZ jobbing to Sheamus ffs. No Vickie ringside for Zigg, what a refreshing site. No massive face pop for him though :sad: . HOW DAMN GOOD AM I?. Okay, there are my Ziggler chants :obama: . These two need a proper feud. My two faves in the WWE tbh <3. More Ziggler chants. HOW DAMN OVER AM I? Samoan Drop off the ropes. Sick. These two could put on 5 star classics at a PPV. Not really a fan of this on a pole gimmick. Lame finishing sequence, and now Sheamus. :tough: . Triple threat? wtf. Just dumb booking.

AJ Punk. I'm watching that :lol1: . I'm lying, I skipped it.

Oh shit. Bitches in bikinis. Fap fap fap fap fap . Layla. omg. Aksana. Gat damn. Even Natalya looking nice. Beth oh my. Vickie... not the most flattering suit you got there. Keep the cam on Layla's arse plz. Please marry me Layla. AJ winning was obv. She looked pretty hot I gotta admit. She will probably wind up taking Layla's belt since she has become so beloved by everyone that isn't me.

Cena/Jericho. Something needs to happen here or this was just a boring and meaningless Raw.

Oh God. Big Show coming out is NOT what I had in mind. this show just went from a 1.5 to a .5.

Rating: 0.5

The good:
Ziggler/Vickie/ADR segment
SYCHO SID

The Bad:
Big Show
Sheamus
Cena
Punk/AJ/Kane/Bryan
Basically everything that wasn't involving DZ or Sid.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Reading this was better than the 2 hours spent watching the show, nice gifs added in champ.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
God you need to do these for every show, so much more entertaining than the actual show itself. If only you did this for PPVs, lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just noticed I typed 'one man bang' instead of band for Slater. Freudian slip methinks

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
you missed the best part of the show on FF...

"AJ, im a monster. my only source of pleasure is vicerating people, and even I think your mentally unstable"

kane FTW

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:
you missed the best part of the show on FF...

"AJ, im a monster. my only source of pleasure is vicerating people, and even I think your mentally unstable"

kane FTW

meh. Kane does nothing for me, AJ does nothing for me, and I hate the storyline. That line needless to say did nothing for me. I feel like Kanye West in the fishsticks episode of South Park. I just don't get why everyone loves this shit so much

28fbcb25e3435af657f739daec29ec90.png

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:laugh: This was fucking glorious.

The entire IWC loves the AJ storyline, but what the fuck is the point? It just seems so... there. It's not accomplishing shit... Yeah, AJ's sexy, but Layla's a hell of a lot better and we have a reason to give a fuck... And how freaking good did Nattie look tonight, good god!

I guess we should like the AJ thing, Dolph's... It's something.

And the US Title officially has less prestige than the TV Title back when Robbie E had it. Good job.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Tbh I actually think you're turning negativity into a gimmick. If WWE gave you Gold you would complain that it's not diamond.

:facepalm1:

I think you have been conditioned by WWE to accept bad shows as decent because you are so used to god awful shows.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LOL at this I read it as I watched RAW and fecking peed myself.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
this more entertaining than Raw! make it a weekly thing!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
this more entertaining than Raw! make it a weekly thing!

I generally do these threads any time I don't see a show live and am watching it on DVR. It makes up for not having a discussion thread for me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
:facepalm1:

I think you have been conditioned by WWE to accept bad shows as decent because you are so used to god awful shows.

You got me.

No seriously I think you've turned your natural negativity into a gimmick as all users on here now expect you to hate it. If this was a TNA show it'd be a 5/10+ with you outlining positives and negatives. I'm just saying, it's just boring. I never used to be able to predict your reviews on WWE, now I can predict word for word every week, and the product hasn't exactly changed much in the last 2 months, it's been sucky for a long time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Whatever you want to think man. I got off work, came home, and watched Raw while posting about what I saw. What part of the show do you think I should have enjoyed that I didn't? Did you read what I posted or just the final rating? I enjoyed parts of the show but can't get on board with Big Show, Cena, and Sheamus being as lame as they were which seriously detracted from my final rating. Cena's soliloquy, Sheamus coming out to interrupt DZ/ADR, Big Show being a fat turd, the stupid match stip between ADR/DZ, just bad booking took away from the show for me. I can't help that the show is being based around two things that I hate: Show/Cena and the love square.

Looking back over it the only parts I enjoyed were DZ/ADR segment and match (before the clipboard came down, then it was corny + Sheamus ruined it) Sid, which was awesome, and the bikini shit. If you think I'm feinting hate, more power to you. Not sure what I can do to convince you otherwise, or why I should even try. I know I kid around and it's probably hard to take me seriously, but trust me, I am not hating for the sake of hating. This is just how I felt about the show.