D'Z>>> Tmgiveld

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Another Paige thread?? You can't just bump one of your 50 others with this "non-threadworthy" post?? Reported simply because it's not thread worthy and could go in roughly 75% of your Paige threads that were already made.

I'll humor you though temporarily.
Kayfabewise Alicia Fox was due for a character change, thus they aren't gonna let her go out there and be a beast because that would make no sense. There this discussion is now over within 2 posts.. Which makes it NOT A NEW THREAD WORTHY.

Reactions: Z.T.O

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Paige is the top diva sure she does have the belt after all. However that isn't really saying much. Also I don't see what discussion you want to have here @BrockLesnarFanForLife feel free to tell us what's what if not I'll close this thread.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Paige is the top diva sure she does have the belt after all. However that isn't really saying much. Also I don't see what discussion you want to have here @BrockLesnarFanForLife feel free to tell us what's what if not I'll close this thread.

Paige first ever NXT womens champion and first ever youngest WWE divas champion holding both titles at the same time this right here shows how great she is. Alicia doesnt compare to that. Lets not forget Paige was busting her ass at 13 years old when she started wrestling and I can imagine Alicia was probably whoring herself out to different modellng gigs yeah classy not. Paige is the top diva in WWE now and she will stay up there

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So were discussing whether she will remain top diva for a long time? Its a good thread actually.

Xray

Jobber
Reaction score
Paige got her ass kicked 95% of the match and won with an out of the blue leg chop/sweep - Just like she won the belt.
Seems a bit of a pattern already, hard to see anything interesting coming out of it. AJ needed a break, they didn't want to put the title on a diva who everyone was bored with already, so they added a little unpredictability into the mix by pinning it on someone few have ever heard of.
As far as the Alicia character change, I'm afraid that all it does it reenforce stereotypes people have of blacks being unpredictable psychos prone to mindless violence. Was a pretty good chimpout actually, but rather pointless.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So were discussing whether she will remain top diva for a long time? Its a good thread actually.
How you dissected that is beyond me, no disrespect but literally '
Paige first ever NXT womens champion and first ever youngest WWE divas champion holding both titles at the same time this right here shows how great she is. Alicia doesnt compare to that. Lets not forget Paige was busting her ass at 13 years old when she started wrestling and I can imagine Alicia was probably whoring herself out to different modellng gigs yeah classy not. Paige is the top diva in WWE now and she will stay up there
Is another fan girl post about how "good" her favorite wrestler is and flaming another wrestler (respected Diva IMO) simply because she was booked to lose?

If you use Search Forums for "Paige" related topics there are at least 3 that I could see this going into, personally I count 5.

So basically whenever Paige beats someone we're going to put a thread up instead of just adding to the.. oh idk "Paige" thread that's already been made? Seriously anything Paige related should go in there.. not sure how she's this popular to warrant 21 separate topics (some discussing the same thing) within just a couple of months.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Paige is becoming the John Cena of Divas.... get the crap beat out of her and then out of nowhere she's Supergirl, hitting her finisher (which is shit btw) and getting the win. It was and is tiring to see Cena do that and it's becoming tiring to see Paige do it.... perhaps they just don't trust her to handle an entire match worth of moves... one move and done is something you don't have to be that talented to do.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
How you dissected that is beyond me, no disrespect but literally '
Is another fan girl post about how "good" her favorite wrestler is and flaming another wrestler (respected Diva IMO) simply because she was booked to lose?

If you use Search Forums for "Paige" related topics there are at least 3 that I could see this going into, personally I count 5.

So basically whenever Paige beats someone we're going to put a thread up instead of just adding to the.. oh idk "Paige" thread that's already been made? Seriously anything Paige related should go in there.. not sure how she's this popular to warrant 21 separate topics (some discussing the same thing) within just a couple of months.

I agree completely.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
10352254_568732856575486_2875091732801718001_n.jpg

Not really just found the picture and wanted to post it somewhere. Why not here?

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
I can't really rate Paige's main TV performances yet. Most of the time, she's just taking punishment and then snatches the victory right at the end. Dare I say, it's similar to a Cena performance?

No doubt that her matches are a little more entertaining because they're doing stuff that the ladies don't normally do anymore - like superplexes and more painful looking moves - but it seems Paige is more than often baring the brunt of this and seems like a crash test dummy.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, Paige couldn't hold a candle to Alicia. Most Divas couldn't

Victoria Crawford (Her Name Back In The Day) was one of the best rookie divas in OVW to over-come the odds and become a female wrestler. She is everything we've wanted in a WWE diva. Microphone Wise, Wrestling Wise, She has a fantastic set of moves. (Granted she may not be the best of the best, But she delivers.) She's worked hard for what she has got and has been in multple storylines such as the scandal of Edge's affair on Vickie Guerrero.

She then Debuted with DJ Gabriel and was easily liked within the ECW audience. Her perky attitude and dance moves made it absolutely easy to fall in love with her.

She also sells move's like a boss, Is smooth in the ring and certainly easy on the eyes. With everything Paige has accomplished I would say that people would forget about her easily as everything she has done has been rushed. Everything that has been given to her has made no impact what so ever. She was the first ever NXT women's champion however there was no exictment brought with that.
Only one match made it worth it and that Was Emma Vs Paige at NXT Arrival. (The only highlight of the match that caught the audiences attnetion was Emma's Powerbomb which lead to a chant belittling Batista's Wrestling skills. (Which By the way.. #BetterThenBatista)

With everything going, I do believe Alicia Fox deserves to be given that championship one more time. For all the boosting and jobbing she has done for all those girls over the past four years.

Sorry Paige Fans.

Reactions: Just Kevin

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
All of you on here need to go do your research and watch Paige from her shimmer days on the indys, watch her matches on NXT and you will see how talented she is. WWE have big plans for her considering they gave her the divas title on her debut, they promote her during Raw

Status
Not open for further replies.