D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Actually off today, Yesterday was day 20 of the last 22 days. Big thanks again to D'z for helping me out. I have no idea who the fuck is even left at this point, backups to backups?

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Actually off today, Yesterday was day 20 of the last 22 days. Big thanks again to D'z for helping me out. I have no idea who the fuck is even left at this point, backups to backups?

Awesome! I know it's been super crazy for you lately. Hope it's still going well though.
Yeah, there's so few decent guys left at this point. Just throw a dart. :haha: Enjoy your day off!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:damn:

Do work, brother. Damn are you going to be able to relax, or does your motor keep running yo?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Awesome! I know it's been super crazy for you lately. Hope it's still going well though.
Yeah, there's so few decent guys left at this point. Just throw a dart. :haha: Enjoy your day off!
PM me who they is and i'll choose one?

I love the job, and the paycheck is beast. Doing this so early on has gotten me a lot of good attention, and I want as much of that as possible. Possibly working with our executive chef (and this is a hospital kitchen lol but he does MAD caterings for our city, his office is filled with trophies and shit) this next weekend on my day off as a cash job for a top executive's daughter's wedding catering. Chef just finished building his own smokeroom and butcher shop-but-not...his personal butcher shop deal. Opportunity.

All in all it's a good positive, a lot of the workers are looking to retire in the next year or two and i'll be scaling the ladder real quicklike. Making 20k per year atm with normal hours, looking to get to the 30+ and doing these kind of hours and helping everyone instead of standing around is what's going to get me there.

Oh and I wake and Baked for the first time in almost 4 months, so i'm as relaxed as they get atm.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
PM me who they is and i'll choose one?

I love the job, and the paycheck is beast. Doing this so early on has gotten me a lot of good attention, and I want as much of that as possible. Possibly working with our executive chef (and this is a hospital kitchen lol but he does MAD caterings for our city, his office is filled with trophies and shit) this next weekend on my day off as a cash job for a top executive's daughter's wedding catering. Chef just finished building his own smokeroom and butcher shop-but-not...his personal butcher shop deal. Opportunity.

All in all it's a good positive, a lot of the workers are looking to retire in the next year or two and i'll be scaling the ladder real quicklike. Making 20k per year atm with normal hours, looking to get to the 30+ and doing these kind of hours and helping everyone instead of standing around is what's going to get me there.

Oh and I wake and Baked for the first time in almost 4 months, so i'm as relaxed as they get atm.

Sent you a PM, bby.

Sounds like it! I'm glad you're being smart about it, and seems like a really good gig for you. Lots of potential there. Good opportunity, both with the catering prospect this next weekend and beyond it sounds like.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Also, in case it helps anyone, or even helps @Dolph'sZiggler once he gets back to update the spreadsheet, as we get ready to make these last three picks, here is who has been taken since the sheet was last updated:

Me - Chris Johnson
Kevin - Seth Roberts
Nick - Giants' D
Arab - Dak Prescott
Pottsy - Jesse James
TNH - Ryan Griffin
Rain - Ryan Fitzpatrick
CrayJ - Alfred Blue

Reactions: Vice

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I need a defense and I'm not sure which are available. I was banking on the Giants