D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thanks, bro! I was getting ready to google though since you didn't watch. :tough:
But I asked you because maybe you were watching live and we could LD it for a few minutes before we get bored of preseason football and do anything else, haha

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I just don't watch it because it means nothing. If it were the regular season the Cowboys would not have blown out the Dolphins. Rookies having good performances against 2nd and 3rd stringers means nothing.

Now, as soon as the regular season starts I'll be glued to the TV, no matter who is playing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just don't watch it because it means nothing. If it were the regular season the Cowboys would not have blown out the Dolphins. Rookies having good performances against 2nd and 3rd stringers means nothing.

Now, as soon as the regular season starts I'll be glued to the TV, no matter who is playing.
I don't watch guys who won't be on active rosters but seeing first and second stringers go against other teams first and second stringers is meaningful in my eye ball test even if the result of the game doesn't matter

Reactions: Just Kevin

Nick

Reaction score
Dammit I didn't notice... give me the Giants defense