D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
if my picks come up it'll be around 7:30 pm, you all really dropped the ball here with my day and a half off :aids:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
if my picks come up it'll be around 7:30 pm, you all really dropped the ball here with my day and a half off :aids:

ezgif-799623265.gif

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I'll be waiting to take my next person until he says shit one way or another. I have been way out of line with you before and you were always the one above it. I think he's been getting fucked up to cope and we will see what dude says when he comes back tomorrow. I'd hate to be in dudes spot, and have been beyond his bullshit at least 2x over, so that's why im apologetic. I doubt he means the shit.
As much as it pains me to type this, I agree with aids

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm hesitant to text people later at night, so will hold off on that. But @TNHOffical, now that our sexy Brit friend has made his pick, you're up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Was REALLY hoping Tavis would fall back to me. I was so torn on he vs Gates. Guess its good that I have a starting TE for 2016 at least, but Bryant is going to be a monster for years to come. Maybe its good I didn't pair he and Gordon. That's a lot of risk for 2 dumbass WRs with all the talent in the world