D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I will take Carson Palmer
Your roster in 2016: :boss:
Your roster in 2017: :nooo:

Team AARP

I was going to calculate the average age for everyone's roster to this point.. I think the youngest teams are ArabHammer, deth and myself. TNH is pretty young as well.

Anyone have any guess as to the oldest roster :letroll:

@Aidsey Amore come not pick so I can not pick some more

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Your roster in 2016: :boss:
Your roster in 2017: :nooo:

I was going to calculate the average age for everyone's roster to this point.. I think the youngest teams are ArabHammer, deth and myself. TNH is pretty young as well.

Anyone have any guess as to the oldest roster :letroll:

@Aidsey Amore come not pick so I can not pick some more

Well, at least one year will most likely be good! But, from experience, nothing's set in stone with fantasy football! My team could surprise you in 2017 :true:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well, at least one year will most likely be good! But, from experience, nothing's set in stone with fantasy football! My team could surprise you in 2017 :true:
Honestly I had a similar idea to just draft this like a normal year and bank on my ability to stay ahead of the curve. Ultimately I decided to try and balance it a bit but I'm honestly looking forward to seeing you groom and maintain this aging roster throughout the season and going into next offseason.

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I was aiming for drafting players with a high ceiling and youth on their side. Do I expect my group to perform well this year? Yes....will the perform better next year? More than likely

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also funny you were bashing people's drafting when you didn't even know the rules chief