D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
speaking of love, get this jabroni @Vice on the horn so we can keep this running smooth af for a second

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Somehow this guy dropped all this way.. he's got nobody really throwing to him this year but hopefully he'll go into free agency and get a good QB sometime soon.

Being this is a dynasty league I'll take that chance and choose..... *drumroll*.........................

EMMANUEL SANDERS!

@GrammarNazi82 it's on you, baby!

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Somehow this guy dropped all this way.. he's got nobody really throwing to him this year but hopefully he'll go into free agency and get a good QB sometime soon.

Being this is a dynasty league I'll take that chance and choose..... *drumroll*.........................

EMMANUEL SANDERS!

@GrammarNazi82 it's on you, baby!
I was scared off by the QB situation, but in reality he produced with needle dick brock and noodle arm peyton so how much worse can m ynigga the Sanchize really be? plus contract year

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was scared off by the QB situation, but in reality he produced with needle dick brock and noodle arm peyton so how much worse can m ynigga the Sanchize really be? plus contract year

I was kinda scared too.. but it's Emmanuel Sanders, dude has proven he's damn good. Worth a shot definitely.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Bah...decisions, decisions.

Let me take Barnidge and call it a day for now.

@Vice, you're up.