D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dude no lie, Carr was my backup if Mariota was taken. And Brown if Eifert was taken. LOL

I'll be checking the thread randomly, might be MIA a couple days at a time and shit but Nazi has some of my picks. Already seeing shit I wanted getting picked up though, might have to add more names. Thanks again, Nazi <3.

Knowing your picks, it probably amused me more than it should have when I saw him go with both your main backup picks. lol

You're welcome; I'm glad to help. <3 I'll keep you posted some via PM, and feel free to send along additional names if you want to / can, and I'll just keep them in order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Congrats again Arab! I'd love to think of a pun about your kid here but don't know how that'll affect things. :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I WAS OPENING YOUR SPREADSHEET! :angry: Was gonna tell you how much I appreciate the work you put in but you repaid me like that. So screw off commish you should have color coded your shit. :tough:
It crossed my mind lol. To color code it. Wasn't feeling high school girlsy enough.

AA was high on my list but Brown was an impulse buy. Solid pick

Snowman1

Reaction score
because you of all people don't wanna come across as a highschooler. Come on son

Snowman1

Reaction score
Seriously, like everyone else is in here saying, @deth probably has the best team built for the future. :zayn:

(he also has like 1 more player than most of us)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It crossed my mind lol. To color code it. Wasn't feeling high school girlsy enough.

AA was high on my list but Brown was an impulse buy. Solid pick
lol-white-people-dancing-1.gif