D'Z Dynasty League Draft Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Just 500 more picks until it's my turn again. :doh:

So I am going to be gone for about two weeks and I don't think I'll be able to get online too much. I leave Wednesday. What do? Should I just leave someone a huge list of players I want or wha?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

So I am going to be gone for about two weeks and I don't think I'll be able to get online too much. I leave Wednesday. What do? Should I just leave someone a huge list of players I want or wha?

Is there any way you can periodically check, even over the phone? We'll tag spam you and stuff so you know when you're up... :hmm:
But you already know it'll take a while

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

If ya feel like trusting me you can just send me a list of players in the priority in which you'd like them along with which position you want to be the priority and I'll take care of it for you. Up to you.

Snowman1

Reaction score
GN82 is busy at the moment, she's doing the best she can to keep the draft going though :please:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
If ya feel like trusting me you can just send me a list of players in the priority in which you'd like them along with which position you want to be the priority and I'll take care of it for you. Up to you.

I might have to do that, thanks bud.

I'll try to check in as much as possible, but I don't think I'll have internet for a little while.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I might have to do that, thanks bud.

I'll try to check in as much as possible, but I don't think I'll have internet for a little while.
Do you not have a data plan you pleb?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but I am going to be out of the country and don't know how reliable shit will be. Worse comes to worst I'll leave Kevin or GN a list of players.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sorry folks, was away then had to update my info and overthink future picks, haha.

Let me roll with Rawls.

Will text Vice.

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Paging Senhor

If anyone can tag him, have at it; can't do on mobile.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Forget who I said before, @Senhor Perfect is the Gandalf of the forum. He'll be here precisely when he intends to, and avoid throwing fireballs unless necessary. :senhor:

Reactions: TheArabHammer