[Dynamite Spoiler] What does the American Dragon have in mind?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This sounds like a last minute storyline.

Kendrick was Bryan's bestie and he cried when he was eliminated in the Cruiserweight tournament so obviously his match with Moxley was going to be the catalyst for their eventual feud.

But as we all know....don't say dumb shit on camera.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
This sounds like a last minute storyline.

Kendrick was Bryan's bestie and he cried when he was eliminated in the Cruiserweight tournament so obviously his match with Moxley was going to be the catalyst for their eventual feud.

But as we all know....don't say dumb shit on camera.
I mean the stuff with Moxley joining him is probably but I have no doubt Bryan's faction is a long term plan. He has talked about it a lot in interviews.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean the stuff with Moxley joining him is probably but I have no doubt Bryan's faction is a long term plan. He has talked about it a lot in interviews.
was going to say, this is probably a combined idea stemming from Bryan's head and worked on with TK and creative, I can see this angle lasting like at least a year + and even if Mox does not join I doubt he's his only recruit. I can see a reshuffling of the deck with factions this year. already have some new ones forming and old ones cracking apart

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I think in kayfabe now it would make little sense due to how Bryan spoke to Eddie a few months back. Gresham though taking up Bryan after Mox turns them down sounds too perfect to me
Mean kayfabe wise you can just have Eddie move on from his comments and all, like what has happened before. And what is excatly is wrong with Gresham being "too perfect"? It would be great and be an American version of Suzuki-gun/UWF/i or even Bulk Orchestra of GLEAT. As well, the group would stand out better than some and if AEW does end up doing some cross promotion event with New Japan then them v Suzuki-gun would, or should be, on everybodies wish matches to see. Also, should be noted I am not a avud AEW watcher and have no clue exactly what is going on per say, this is just more of me wanting to see a great faction.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You could do an angle where Danielson turns Eddie into a machine by getting him in shape

Reactions: Alexa

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Mean kayfabe wise you can just have Eddie move on from his comments and all, like what has happened before. And what is excatly is wrong with Gresham being "too perfect"? It would be great and be an American version of Suzuki-gun/UWF/i or even Bulk Orchestra of GLEAT. As well, the group would stand out better than some and if AEW does end up doing some cross promotion event with New Japan then them v Suzuki-gun would, or should be, on everybodies wish matches to see. Also, should be noted I am not a avud AEW watcher and have no clue exactly what is going on per say, this is just more of me wanting to see a great faction.
Me saying Gresham is too perfect isn't me saying it's a bad idea lol. Eddie though and how he acts in AEW wouldn't really work. Suzuki (or Zack Sabre Jr) and Gresham 100% would. I feel like Eddie in AEW and how he acts is too loved to get boos/ would tell Bryan in kayfabe to get fucked.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ I will agree Eddie is just too over to get boo'd atm

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Y'all never seen Eddie in Chikara because the man was over, but got booed even as a face and when he exposed Claudio for the villian he was. And wrestling fans, boo and cheer whoever randomly nowadays, lol.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Y'all never seen Eddie in Chikara because the man was over, but got booed even as a face and when he exposed Claudio for the villian he was. And wrestling fans, boo and cheer whoever randomly nowadays, lol.
Cool, still doesn't make much sense for him to team with the man ripping into him unless they build to it over weeks and months imo. If anything him feuding with them makes the most sense. Gresham feels like the best likely fit imo, even more so if ROH let him use the Pure title with Bryan being the man who retired it irrc too.

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa