[Dynamite Spoiler] What does the American Dragon have in mind?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See title, spoilers if you haven't seen this week's dynamite.

Last night after Jon Moxley defeated Wheeler Yuta is a tight affair, Bryan Danielson confronted Mox. When we all expected him to challenge him to a fight, Bryan had something different...an alliance. Bryan went on to tell Mox that he would still be champion if he had backup, and begins to bury every current champions gimmick. He names guys like Yuta, Garcia and Moriarty as young athletes they could mold into champions with their tutelage. He wants Mox to join him in this endavor and tells him to think about it.

First off I felt this was the story of the night, regardless how much the main event was great. The amount of possibilities this angle has opened are vast and the best part is that whether Mox accepts or not, we're getting something that's going to kick a lot of ass .

What are people's feeling on what Mox will decide? where is this angle going? who will they (or he) recruit?

I'd like to see Serena Deeb included in this angle as the female counterpart. I could also see Mox saying no..only for a bitter, pissed off bitchy Punk to take Bryan up on his offer.

Discuss!

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If Mox says no then I'll never forgive him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If Mox says no then I'll never forgive him
I like the option where he says yes, but then realizes Bryan is being a manipulative piece of shit and it's obviously all to just get Bryan his belt. they fight then?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Danielson makes a lotta good points but... you don't bury Luchasaurus like that :<

Could make for a bit of fun between him and Jungle Boy, trying to lure AEW's future star away from his friend

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also if these factions takes off (H.o.B prob gonna grow, AHFO) can we PLEASE get that trios title?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I like the option where he says yes, but then realizes Bryan is being a manipulative piece of shit and it's obviously all to just get Bryan his belt. they fight then?

Yeah I'm actually pretty certain they're gonna be fighting lol I can see it being fight first then team as well tho but most likely the other way

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Danielson makes a lotta good points but... you don't bury Luchasaurus like that :<

Could make for a bit of fun between him and Jungle Boy, trying to lure AEW's future star away from his friend
you bring up a good point. He insulted Luchasaurus. He did NOT insult Jack Perry

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
TEAM FRIENDSHIP!

They totes threw me for a curveball last night, but I'd be all for the potential of tag match-ups if Danielson & Mox team up. I think it was Chris that said Kings of the Black Throne last night. :owens3 I'm good with either, tagging or fighting, you know it'll be amazing either way

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
While, I would have preferred it be Kingston over Mox, nothing against him, I think a stable of the sort of him and Danielson would be interesting since the two have blended styles. Danielson is very technical and Mox is...well Mox is a brawler/Hardcore/Deathmatch guy so you can have a cool blending of styles, kind of like BJW honestly.

The reason I said I would have rather it been Kingston is because he wrestles a lot like the Kings Road, which is what All Japan got famous for and later NOAH, and I think him and Danielson, even Minoru Suzuki or Gresham honestly, leading/helping guys like Yuta, Garcia and Moriarty would be really fucking cool. Like I would genuinely be intrigued by it and may check out AEW more often. Plus, Kingston and Yuta have history in the sense that both got they start in Chikara.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
While, I would have preferred it be Kingston over Mox, nothing against him, I think a stable of the sort of him and Danielson would be interesting since the two have blended styles. Danielson is very technical and Mox is...well Mox is a brawler/Hardcore/Deathmatch guy so you can have a cool blending of styles, kind of like BJW honestly.

The reason I said I would have rather it been Kingston is because he wrestles a lot like the Kings Road, which is what All Japan got famous for and later NOAH, and I think him and Danielson, even Minoru Suzuki or Gresham honestly, leading/helping guys like Yuta, Garcia and Moriarty would be really fucking cool. Like I would genuinely be intrigued by it and may check out AEW more often. Plus, Kingston and Yuta have history in the sense that both got they start in Chikara.

I think in kayfabe now it would make little sense due to how Bryan spoke to Eddie a few months back. Gresham though taking up Bryan after Mox turns them down sounds too perfect to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think in kayfabe now it would make little sense due to how Bryan spoke to Eddie a few months back. Gresham though taking up Bryan after Mox turns them down sounds too perfect to me
This would also have to happen post breakup dye to mox n Eddie being a kayfabe tag team partner. Buuuuut I think either way Eddie will have something to say