Dyl' Ja Vu

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DylanTM

Reaction score
You know that feeling of Dyl' Ja Vu? When something seems eerily familiar but you cannot quite place your finger on what it is? Or alternatively, that glitch that can happen in The Matrix? Well, I'm feeling this right now.

Three years ago (fucking hell), I joined this place after the closing down of a beloved forum of mine, MachinimaPalooza. Today, I join ahead of the closing down of TheWWEForum. Some things never change.

Well, except hopefully this time my purpose won't solely to piss of Adam.

I guess there's room for that too :p.

All aside, I'm Dylan. Don't expect much on the TV side of things from me. Expect to see me in gaming and possibly IWT and BTBs.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Welcome!
giphy.gif

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hey Dylan, welcome!
What games you playing atm?

DylanTM

Reaction score
Hey Dylan, welcome!
What games you playing atm?
Wrestling wise, EWR and 2K14 (stuck in the past, man).

Aside from that, I recently 'clean-handed' through Dishonored (no kills). I also got Papers, Please recently, which is proving to be quite a fun game (considering it's one of the only things that actually runs perfectly on my PoS laptop)

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Wrestling wise, EWR and 2K14 (stuck in the past, man).

Aside from that, I recently 'clean-handed' through Dishonored (no kills). I also got Papers, Please recently, which is proving to be quite a fun game (considering it's one of the only things that actually runs perfectly on my PoS laptop)

Dishonored is a great game.