DX_3:16 Trivia Round 1 -J-dawg vs BKB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

Remember the rules I shall copy and paste them here - from the sign up thread...
  • Anyone can go first just no guessing more than once in between each clue -
  • After someone guesses than the next person has 24 hours to guess or the next clue will be given -
  • To move onto the next round the tournaments are the "Best out of three"
  • After five clues on one particular event there will be no more clues after the fifth clue if no one gets it than anyone can go one at a time no 6 posts in a row one by one as many times as you can no more clues after the fifth one - just keep going one after the other until I say someone has it.

First Clue - I have had a Womens Title Reign

Evil Austin

sorry neither of them were right -

Clue - 2 My Reign was possibly the WTF reign

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That can't be a real clue. It doesn't have concrete evidence behind it.

Regardless, I'll guess Candice Michelle.

Evil Austin

nope neither are right -

Clue - 3 My Title Reign ended February third, ? year (otherwise its obvious)

Evil Austin

nope neither are correct

Clue - 4 I am quite possibly the Manliest Diva there ever was
(shouldn't be that hard after this clue think abou the pun :shifty:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I've seen this on yt. It's that manager guy, although I'm not sure if I can remember his name that he used for the match.

Harvey Wippleman is his name as a man. Will that do?

Evil Austin

yes correct it was Harvy Wilpleman or whatever his last name is spelt he dressed up as a female character and then revealed it was him that won the title - a bit of trivia his character was named Hervina but Harvy is accepted.

The BKB - 1
J - Dawg - 0

Clue - 1 Game 2 - I am the onwer the chairman of an Indipendant Fed - like how Vince is the owner of WWE I am the owner of an Indie Fed

Gabe Sapolsky?

And I knew the name sounded hispanic, I couldn't remember it though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.