DX Trivia Round 1 - Eddie1 vs X-Power

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

Remember the rules - here they are from the sign up thread.

• Anyone can go first just no guessing more than once in between each clue -
  • After someone guesses than the next person has 24 hours to guess or the next clue will be given -
  • To move onto the next round the tournaments are the "Best out of three"
  • After five clues on one particular event there will be no more clues after the fifth clue if no one gets it than anyone can go one at a time no 6 posts in a row one by one as many times as you can no more clues after the fifth one - just keep going one after the other until I say someone has it.

Clue 1 - My Gimmick was a GAY person

Evil Austin

neither are correct -

Clue - 2 I am Currently unemployed by any major companies

Evil Austin

quite amazingly correct good job -

X - Power - 1
Eddie 1# - 0

Clue - 1 I am a former tag team champion for both WWE and World Tag Team titles

Evil Austin

nope neither are right

My Partner for teh World Tag Team Championship is dead

Evil Austin

actually neither are correct -

Clue - 3 I had a tag team match at the Royal Rumble event (if I say which year its too easy)

Evil Austin

X - Power is correct he chose Road Warrior Animal which was the right answer he held the World tag titles with partner Hawk who is deceased RIP and he held the wwe tag in 04/05 return with Heidenriech.

Good job and X - Power moves onto the next round.

Eddie#1

Reaction score
um, he edited his answer, and if I am correct if you edit your answer you are disquaulified

Status
Not open for further replies.