DX Signature

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Anyhow, I guess it is everyone's opinions, but this GFX showroom has ridiculously high ratings, not in your thread but in general.

Its just something that cant be controlled. As you know its an opinion overall. As many members actually have little knowledge about GFXing, so you wont expect them to compare things with pro work on a specialized GFX site. So dont worry about that my friend.

The Miz

Reaction score
Its just something that cant be controlled. As you know its an opinion overall. As many members actually have little knowledge about GFXing, so you wont expect them to compare things with pro work on a specialized GFX site. So dont worry about that my friend.

Yeah I know it is an opinion overall, but I have seen so many 5/10 graphics getting 10/10's with no explanation at all. For example two posts above some dude said "10/10 Perfect" he should be givin a warning for spamming. But, no matter how many warnings you give, these people always come back anyways, haha.

It's annoying how work like this & others are getting compared to things that Addicted makes (ratings wise). I also understand that very few people who rate GFX have any GFX background or knowledge at all. I know it can't be controlled, but I feel sorry for the gfx makers who are getting all these bogus ratings. The idea is to get feedback & ways that you can improve. Anyhow I understand what your saying & I agree.

PeepShow

^You just now figured out that he spams? Wow, I know your new, but man you will see plenty more from him, dont worry. :)

The Miz

Reaction score
^You just now figured out that he spams? Wow, I know your new, but man you will see plenty more from him, dont worry. :)

Haha alright, I mainly come here for the GFX as wrestling is almost dead to me, so I don't really look around in any other forums. So I haven't seen much of him but thanks for the info haha.