DX returning? Again........?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Source: Wrestlezone

During RAW last night here in Miami where the Survivor Series is held this year, they were running TV ads saying the main event for the PPV would be Triple H and Shawn Michaels vs. Umaga and Randy Orton. Take it for what it's worth.

Well, IF that happens, dont be suprised. Vince will do anyhting for the little kids

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't believe that has much truth to it I called my brother who lives in Miami and he heard nothing of it but maybe he just missed it.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't see it as a PPV main event, maybe on Raw yes.

Weebo

Reaction score
well that is just the two biggest feuds going right now. It doesn't mean that DX is gunna be started again. It's like if they were to make a match Jeff and Matt Hardy Vs. Kennedy and MVP. Dose not mean they Hardyz are started back up again. Get my point.

xtremebadass

Man, I wanted to see both of them main event separately, I was getting pretty bored with DX, plus both just returned singley, so it would kind of be too soon

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i would like to see them as dx but also as separate main eventers. like basically they both just got eachothers backs. then they can just have a few tag team matches against their singles opponents.

Switchy

Reaction score
I think if that's true then it'll only be a one night thing, not permanent like they did with BOD on SD! last friday. With Cena and Lashley out injured the last thing WWE would do imo is bring DX back permanantly since they are the only ME faces on Raw atm but that's just my opinion.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I love HBK AND HHH but i don't want to see them doing the DX thing again well not for any lengthy spell and certainly not a s a main event on a PPV. Wouldn't b to bad if it was I've got ya back thing maybe a couple of run ins to help each other out now and again and be OK to see HHH/HBK vs umaga/Orton for a ME match on raw just after cyber but deffo not a long on going thing

Reaction score
Guys...Just because HHH and HBK are in a tag team doesn't necessarily mean that they are DX. It's just to promote their feuds. Orton/HBK feud and the HHH/Umaga Feud. DX is most likely not coming back. So no need to worry.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
well that is just the two biggest feuds going right now. It doesn't mean that DX is gunna be started again. It's like if they were to make a match Jeff and Matt Hardy Vs. Kennedy and MVP. Dose not mean they Hardyz are started back up again. Get my point.
Jeff Vs. MVP
Good Match
Matt Vs. MVP
Good Match
Matt & Jeff Vs. MVP
Good Match
Matt & Jeff Vs. Kennedy
Good Match

Matt & Jeff Vs. Kennedy & MVP
Boring!
I don't like seeing these two stab each other in the back.

I don't think kennedy is entertaining.

I Think DX should come back with X-Pac. D-X was the shit. Prehaps the greatest heel faction ever. Triple H & Shawn Michaels is what the Raw Tag Team Division needs, while focusing on the intercontinetal title or WWE title.

Travis40

I'm going with Wetback here, I don't mind DX all that much, but they're still good, past their prime, but good