Kayfabe During the first show..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Patrick Young: What a great night we have had so far on the first Precision of the new season.

Anthony Pederson: Hold on right there Patrick, I’m getting word that something is happening backstage

*We cut backstage to the parking lot to see an all black McLaren 570S speed in and stops right before hitting the cameraman. The car door opens and at first, the only thing that can be seen is a shadow of someone holding a baseball bat when a 2nd cameraman shows up it’s shown to be Chris Young who looks like he is filled with anger. He pushes the backstage staff out of his way as he storms into the backstage area. Chris continues to the interview area where a local is giving an interview with Alex Price when Chris pushes the guy out of shot and he runs off. Alex Price with a shocked look on his face goes with the flow.*

Alex Price: Chris? What are you doing here?

*Chris With a look of discontent starts to speak as the microphone is put in front of him.*

Chris Young: You see, I’m just some guy who walks away from anything. That would be a mistake and mistakes are for losers and in case you were too busy applying your eyeshadow and putting on your lip gloss you would know that I’ve been going all over the world and bettering myself, but there is something about this place that needs to be made for the better.
There are guys that walked in here and they got overlooked and they leave. Now I want to bring in the change that is needed, but they want me to just sit back and be the company man like I always have been. I am tired of cleaning every Precision mess. I’m tired of being told “You’re not ready” I roll how I roll and I always bring it inside the ring. This year I’m not holding back.
It’s Showtime and this time I’m far from alone. An order will return to Precision.

*Chris Walks off swinging his bat ending the segment.*

Reactions: Geek773
Status
Not open for further replies.