Dude Seriously!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I need my Doofus Wrestling Internationale thread for my BTB sign ups in Hell In A Thread. It's the only way members can sign up for that BTB without being warned, infracted or banned for their character concepts! Fuck dude!

Nation

Really HIAT needs to come back. Either that or make casual talk a no rules zone.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't care so much about Hell In A Thread. Although that was my most active section on there because I feel safest there from infraction. But still, I specifically spoke to Mike Chaos BEFORE returning whether or not I had his approval to do Doofus Wrestling Internationale sign ups in Hell In A Thread and the actual BTB in the BTB Section without prosecution.

So I want either A) A more reasonable explanation for killing off my BTB concept B) An apology for directly lying to me or C) A mix of both. lol.

Axis

You could have allowed there to be some sort of forum discussion on the subject; that would have been nice. Or AT LEAST not have locked the thread that made the random announcement on the subject.