Ducktales 2017 trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hot off the youtube presses. The Ducktales 2017 trailer is out.

This looks great and the cast is fantastic. I'm hyped to give this a go.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hot off the youtube presses. The Ducktales 2017 trailer is out.

This looks great and the cast is fantastic. I'm hyped to give this a go.

Oh god....the nostalgia...

Please...please don't mess it up like Teen Titans. This actually looks promising. Please...

Stopspot

Reaction score
Oh god....the nostalgia...

Please...please don't mess it up like Teen Titans. This actually looks promising. Please...
It's Disney handling a first line Disney product/trademark. This is handled with great care most likely.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Huey, Dewey, and Louie's voices make me sad. Everything else though (besides maybe the art style) makes me pretty hyped.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Huey, Dewey, and Louie's voices make me sad. Everything else though (besides maybe the art style) makes me pretty hyped.
I like that they are giving Huey, Dewey and Louie distinct personalities and separate voices. In the old 80-90s cartoon they were essentially the same character.
From what I understand they explained the slightly deeper voices with the characters being just on the cusp of being teenagers, so early puberty has struck. The voice cast is also real good. Danny Pudi for Huey, Ben Schwartz for Dewey and Bobby Moynihan for Louie. Webby having an actual personality outside of "I'm a girl" is also a big improvement.

Not to mention the 10th doctor himself, David Tennant as Uncle Scrooge.

I understand missing the old voices, but I also like that they are evolving the characters.

Reactions: Rosie

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like that they are giving Huey, Dewey and Louie distinct personalities and separate voices. In the old 80-90s cartoon they were essentially the same character.
From what I understand they explained the slightly deeper voices with the characters being just on the cusp of being teenagers, so early puberty has struck. The voice cast is also real good. Danny Pudi for Huey, Ben Schwartz for Dewey and Bobby Moynihan for Louie. Webby having an actual personality outside of "I'm a girl" is also a big improvement.

Not to mention the 10th doctor himself, David Tennant as Uncle Scrooge.

I understand missing the old voices, but I also like that they are evolving the characters.
It's not even that their voices are deeper, it's that they lost their nuances in the voices. They sound like generic boy characters.

Uncle Scrooge's voice is pretty good, though he has some big shoes to fill.

Hopefully, they don't make Webby into the stereotypical quirky girl.

I hope it will be as good as the new Mickey shorts.

Stopspot

Reaction score
It's not even that their voices are deeper, it's that they lost their nuances in the voices. They sound like generic boy characters.

Uncle Scrooge's voice is pretty good, though he has some big shoes to fill.

Hopefully, they don't make Webby into the stereotypical quirky girl.

I hope it will be as good as the new Mickey shorts.
TBF the old Ducktales voice of the triplets had almost no nuance. They were the exact same character with no different personality traits.

Can't be worse than Quackpack

Stopspot

Reaction score
The intro for the new show is out. And it is good.