PPV DUALITY. - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reborn

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Your friendly neighborhood Reborn here. I'm posting the results for @Sanic who is currently suffering from the flu, therefore the league isn't really his main focus right now. Wish him well!

QXujUsy_d.jpg

MATCH ONE:
Intercontinental Championship.
The Champion
Joseph Diamond. @CiV
vs.
The Challenger
Tyson Blade. @Electro

This match ended in a no contest when Alexander Diamond attacked Tyson Blade during the match. Trent Kingsley has stated that there WILL be a rematch on the next episode of Saturday Night Precision for the championship.

MATCH TWO:
Survival Championship.
Hell in a Cell.
The Champion
Spencer Hyde. @Reborn
vs.
The Challenger
Chris Young. @impactking

WINNER: Spencer Hyde.

In a match that saw a lot of (literal) ups and downs, Spencer Hyde prevailed in the end when he was able to strike Chris Young with
Revenge Therapy to get the pinfall.

MATCH THREE:
The Golden Opportunity Invitational.
Lyle "The Machine" Bronson. @Cero___Miedo
vs.
Yuri Black. @Averous
vs.
Antonio Stark. @The Anarchist

WINNER: Yuri Black.

Yuri Black came out the winner in this contest, he was able to pin Lyle Bronson with his signature Tiger Bomb to become the number one contender for the World Championship.

MATCH FOUR:
Unification Match.
The World Heavyweight Champion
Will Neilson. @Sanic

vs.
The Precision Champion

Jack Rogue. @Geek773

WINNER: Will Neilson.

Will Neilson has officially unified the championships! In a close contest that saw many near falls, Will Neilson got the win and unified both titles with The Perfected Bullet.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
NB I kicked out of literally a billion things in this match, vid incoming. If Jack had to lose, there was no better way in character for that to happen. GG to @Sanic who was narrowly better on the day. Rogue isn't done. :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
The most important match in Precision history:

Edit: Three Perfect Bullet kickouts and two Kingdom Clash kickouts... I think I look pretty strong xD

Last edited: