Dual (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
uIcGGuB.jpg

Release Date: April 15, 2022​
In the near future, a woman named Sara hears that she is terminally ill. To save her family from the pain of losing her, she opts for a cloning procedure of herself and trains the clone to feel like her. But then Sara makes a miraculous recovery, which drives her to a new problem: in the society of the future, humans cannot exist for longer than the time limit of their clones. By law, Sara and her clone must eventually fight each other to the death.​
Screens:

BkyB6Ab.jpg

mk6bJaD.jpg

H9i3U6I.jpg

9MD6Up7.jpg

E6b6Jys.jpg

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
No trailer yet but liking the sound of the plot synopsis, and it's got Aaron Paul & Karen Gillan in leading roles. That's enough to get me to watch it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Synopsis sounds like a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror special.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just got finished watching this one and I got to say Karen Gillan was absolutely sensational in it. Might be one of her best performances yet that I've seen. The film itself very much felt like an extended Black Mirror episode and I really enjoyed that aspect about it. I really liked Aaron Paul as the trainer character as well and they both had really good chemistry together. I would enjoy them being in more movies together. A lot of twists and turns in this one that kept me engaged. Quite the hard watch in parts too, I wasn't expecting the storyline to be so heavy and depressing at times. There's a lot of cold characters too that will no doubt frustrate you watching it. In a good way, it's very well acted. Interesting film that will have me thinking about it for a bit I'm sure.

Last edited: