Drunken personalities

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
The inebriated wrestlers of WWE have always been a touchy subject, but sometimes they could be downright funny, like Brie Bella and Paige. I mean, when they got drunk on Total Divas, I LMAO. It was so funny how Brie stood on the table and spread her arms wide, asking the local pub goers to make her feel like a rock star, before running down the pub and flipping over a couch.

Here's You Tube's memorabilia for that particular event...

By the way, did Brie cut herself under her right arm? How'd that happen?

Reactions: Crash

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Speaking of drunken stars, let's not forget about Scott Hall. I still remember the time in WCW when he came out pissed for the first time. It was scary because nobody'd expected him to act the way he did. I still see him falling over and throwing up. Bischoff came out and he looked visibly concerned, almost breaking character on screen. Who else recalls that day?

Crash

Reaction score
Speaking of drunken stars, let's not forget about Scott Hall. I still remember the time in WCW when he came out pissed for the first time. It was scary because nobody'd expected him to act the way he did. I still see him falling over and throwing up. Bischoff came out and he looked visibly concerned, almost breaking character on screen. Who else recalls that day?

It was a work, they made hall act drunk and disorderly to the ring, he wasn't really drunk on TV I think. He claim he drank every night at this time in his life, so WCW wanted to exploit that into a storyline. WWF did the same thing with Hawk and LOD around the same time.