Drugs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
idk. i know other 16 year olds who do heroin so maybe u did. i know a girl who has been a heroin addict since she was 9. i still doubt u did lol.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
One time as I said, and I was already pissed up drunk, someone told me the next day what I did and I vowed never to even touch it again.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ok well maybe you did it. good for you. :Sneaktongue: lol

Christian

Reaction score
rep comment for sterl- "I did heroin and all I got was 34 rep points from Christian on IWF"

Wrestling Station

"No drugs = better health and less troubles"
thats the concept im leaving with for this kind of issue.

Beer

Lol. Sterl you moron. Don't call people pussies for not drinking, or not taking drugs. It's ridiculous. Some people would actually think that not drinking, and not taking drugs is a sensible, and correct thing to do. Including me.

Anyhow. I used to be a heavy weed smoker. And I drink a little. A bottle of beer once a night or so. But sometimes, I do get hammered. At least once every two weeks.

I used to be a heavy acid taker. 4 times a year or so. Tabs that is.

Ummm.. Shroom, never.

That's all I can think of now.

Christian

Reaction score
Lol. Sterl you moron. Don't call people pussies for not drinking, or not taking drugs. It's ridiculous. Some people would actually think that not drinking, and not taking drugs is a sensible, and correct thing to do. Including me.

Anyhow. I used to be a heavy weed smoker. And I drink a little. A bottle of beer once a night or so. But sometimes, I do get hammered. At least once every two weeks.

I used to be a heavy acid taker. 4 times a year or so. Tabs that is.

Ummm.. Shroom, never.

That's all I can think of now.

LOL 4 times a year is nowhere near heavy.

Kizza

Was tripping with my friends Beau, Zack, and Hawkins at Zack's house

Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins are your bro's? Are they fucking boring?

Kizza

Your a 17 year old male in high school and you have been drunk once? I'm sorry but where I come from that either means

A.Your allergic to alcohol
B.Your a smurf
C.You can't handle it

Just saying dude.

That has to be on par with a lkp post. Seriously, just shut the fuck up. I'm 16 and have never drunk anything more then some vodka. And beer of course. But to call people a smurf cos they don't drink is just so fucking Blue beyond belief. Maybe people don't like, hmm, possibly not want to drink because it's a choice that they've made? And just cos you think doing alcohol/fucking drugs makes you feel all tough and awesome, that doesn't give you the right to shit on anyone who isn't "as totally hardcore and rad" as a 16 year old doing heroin.

Just sayin.