AMA Drowning In The Past

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
“Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.”

The scene opens to a dimly lit bar on the west side of Cincinnati, Ohio. It’s the usual fixings of a bar. Two pool tables in the back. A jukebox on the east wall. Dartboards, stools, tables. The tv’s on, playing a sports event which could be baseball or basketball. We flash in to see Sanders situated at the bar dressed in his clothing from earlier. He is eating some peanuts, kicking back having a shot of patron with lime. Shit was fucking hittin. Just saying. As Sanders slams the shot he sits the glass down. He reaches for some more peanuts and starts to eat them. A hand touches Sander’s shoulder and causes Sanders to look back and it was a familiar face that caused Sanders to smile. Steve stands up and smacks the right shoulder of the man.

“Damn man, I haven’t seen you in forever.”

“I know, what the hell are you doing here? You always dropping in without even telling a motherfucker when you are coming down. How the fuck are you doing?”

“You know me. I got to drop in like a bird taking a shit on someone’s car. But, I’m good. How are you, Cecil?”

The man who came into the frame was six foot four, long flowing black hair pulled back into a ponytail. He was clean-shaven but was wearing a black shirt promoting his garage “The Body Shop” because he’s a simple kind of guy. And, he does do bodywork. In the gym and the garage.

“I’m good man. Just doing the business thing, and ya know the family thing. How about you?”

“Oh, you know good ole me. Wrestling, wrestling, gym. Relax. Repeat. I stack my bread.”

“Stacking money is always good. But, I know you always had a thing for this and it’s why you got me and Kevin in. But, you never are satisfied with yourself, are you? You do this for the love or do you feel you got something to prove still? Because I am telling you. You have done a lot. I don’t think people can really say you haven’t put your own mark on the business.”

“Truthfully. No, I’m not satisfied. I still feel like for me I got something to prove. Because I still think I’m the best at what I do. And, in the process, I get to go face to face with newer, younger, and just as hungry as me wrestlers I never faced before. To see who can be the top dog. But, before that can happen. I have to deal with the past first. So, really that’s why I dropped by randomly here to ya know get some of that past dealt with.”

Cecil just looks at Steve for a couple of moments nodding his head as if he does understand it. Then Cecil has an epiphany about the moment and what Sanders has been telling him causing Cecil to snap out of the nodding.

“I hope you aren’t here to come to ask me to come back to the business with ya? I am sorry, bro. I won’t come back. I got a business I’m running and a family.”

“Nah, I wasn’t coming here seeking backup from you nor Kevin. I can do this on my own. Remember we are talking about me. I’m just coming to the neighborhood to gain some sense of self. I haven’t forgotten who I am or where I come from. But, you know sometimes old dogs sleeping don’t stay asleep.”

“Toast to that. Speaking of the business how is it? The business good on this one?”

“The business is super good on this one. Let’s just say I got cut a nice contract. More importantly than any of that. There is some talent that I am for sure interested in showing who the franchise of AMA is. Me, of course. But, that’s just the thing. I believe in my heart of hearts. That what I bring to the business and this company is a pure unadulterated talent that knows no one style. I can do them all. I have done them all. “

Cecil holding his drink in his hand, just looking at Steve with a puzzled look on his face. Cecil takes the shot and puts the glass down himself.

“Did you just cut a damn promo at the bar in a conversation with me on the fact that we just wasn’t breaking kayfab-”

Steve puts a finger out to stop Cecil, as Sanders closes his eyes and starts waving his finger. As he opens his eyes Cecil is just looking at Sanders baffled. Like, motherfucker I don’t wrestle. Why are you cutting a promo right now?!

“Cecil, Cecil. Calm down. Woah, Woah. I’m just stating a fact. What are you talking about?”

“But, you just did cut a promo just now.”

“No, No I didn’t.”

“Yes, yes you did.”

“No, see what happened was I was explaining to you the business side of things. And, you started to confuse what I was saying about the business and make it look like it’s a promo. Do you see any cameras around?”

Cecil looked around quickly before looking back at Sanders with yep, no cameras nodding his head in agreement. They both tap their glasses together on that one, taking another shot before sitting the glass down. Sanders would look at Cecil.

“You could always buy us another round ya know? For kayfabe sake?”

They both look at each other and start laughing at the irony as the camera starts to pan out from them before you hear a cut. Cecil and Sanders are still laughing abit before it dies down.

“Cecil, why the fuck does this bar smell like something died in here and your upper lip?”

“I think Fernando got another rat and hidden it. We just have to find it. He doesn’t like to bring it to us. He likes to hide it.”

Just then a cat that is solid black hopped up on the bar down to the left away from the two where they were seated. The cat stared at them both. Steve smacks Cecil on the arm and starts laughing.

“Sportsman’s now has a cat called Fernando? Are you serious? Okay, cut, cut. Turn that off.”

The screen goes blank.

Last edited: