Drew McIntyre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not a fan of him at all. Terrible overrated by the IWC.

I don't even think the majority of the IWC rate him high at this point (maybe 3 years ago). I think he just has a handful of vocal supporters.

He deserves to be a world champ but as you said sadly it will never happen.

2bd1c4d42b3850d00a91f70c198c4adf.gif

The only British wrestler of the current generation I see going to to the top is Neville. And that is because of his moveset.

lmao, no way man. You are crazy if you think Neville ever goes anywhere near the top. I know he is fun to mark for atm, but the top? Come on son

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Mcintyre's one of the guys who I really got excited about when getting back into wrestling, and when the roster was really depleted a year ago he seemed like an obvious diamond in the rough, but now that we have so many new talents + old talents finally being used correctly there's really no use for the guy.

Honestly the only place for him (ignoring the whole "you can't recover from 3MB" part of it) is to be a mid-card anti-hero babyface to replace Blandy when he turns, but they're already building up Corey Graves for that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mcintyre's one of the guys who I really got excited about when getting back into wrestling, and when the roster was really depleted a year ago he seemed like an obvious diamond in the rough, but now that we have so many new talents + old talents finally being used correctly there's really no use for the guy.

Honestly the only place for him (ignoring the whole "you can't recover from 3MB" part of it) is to be a mid-card anti-hero babyface to replace Blandy when he turns, but they're already building up Corey Graves for that.

Corey Graves slurps dong.

I feel you on McIntyre though. Miz was the same way for me. I really dug him in 2011 when I first started to watch again, his mic work drew me in. But now with WWE being littered with talent there isn't a need (or want) for Miz.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
lmao, no way man. You are crazy if you think Neville ever goes anywhere near the top. I know he is fun to mark for atm, but the top? Come on son
I can see him pull a Jeff Hardy on us and become so over based on high risk moves that they have to give him a world title run.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can see him pull a Jeff Hardy on us and become so over based on high risk moves that they have to give him a world title run.

That is a lot to speculate at this point in time. He could just as easily become the next Evan Bourne. And yes, I know the differences between Bourne and Neville, so spare me.

Stopspot

Reaction score
That is a lot to speculate at this point in time. He could just as easily become the next Evan Bourne. And yes, I know the differences between Bourne and Neville, so spare me.
True. And as you said, it was just speculation on my part. If he became the next Bourne it would be kinda funny, since his entire career up until now he has replaced Bourne.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
True. And as you said, it was just speculation on my part. If he became the next Bourne it would be kinda funny, since his entire career up until now he has replaced Bourne.

I'll admit I haven't seen much from him personality wise, only some matches/highlights, but he will definitely need more than a fancy moveset to get to the top in WWE.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'll admit I haven't seen much from him personality wise, only some matches/highlights, but he will definitely need more than a fancy moveset to get to the top in WWE.
What's gonna hinder him the most I think is his accent. You can develop a personality or a character and get over on that. But the fact that Neville speaks like he has been fisted down the throat with a soccer ball and they left the ball is going to make it hard for American crowds to get behind him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What's gonna hinder him the most I think is his accent. You can develop a personality or a character and get over on that. But the fact that Neville speaks like he has been fisted down the throat with a soccer ball and they left the ball is going to make it hard for American crowds to get behind him.

The dude is like 5'7... that's what is going to screw him in WWE. If they wouldn't even take a look at Aries because of his height I find it hard to believe they will push Pac to the top of anything besides maybe the mid card.

Stopspot

Reaction score
The dude is like 5'7... that's what is going to screw him in WWE. If they wouldn't even take a look at Aries because of his height I find it hard to believe they will push Pac to the top of anything besides maybe the mid card.
Yeah Mid card is where he will most likely end up. Which isn't a shame really. I could see him be used when they need to fill a spot in a big match like a MITB or chamber match but most likely he'll be a multi time tag and IC champion.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah Mid card is where he will most likely end up. Which isn't a shame really. I could see him be used when they need to fill a spot in a big match like a MITB or chamber match but most likely he'll be a multi time tag and IC champion.

That's the type of career I can envision for him. Very Kofi Kingston-esque, kayfabe accomplishment wise.

TKK

Reaction score
If anyone from 3MB deserves a mid card title it's Heath Slater. He got way more over jobbing out to legends than McIntyre did with the IC title.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If anyone from 3MB deserves a mid card title it's Heath Slater. He got way more over jobbing out to legends than McIntyre did with the IC title.

I desperately want to see Heath as IC champ. He is so ridiculous that 3MB can't kill him, it will only make him stronger. His Blue look and terrible promos would get so much heat if he were a chicken shit heel using all of the classic tactics to hang no to his title and somehow pulling PPV wins out of his ass.

Reactions: TKK
Status
Not open for further replies.