Drew McIntyre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If they really have an issue with him being unable to draw heat, why not give it a chance?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Good look, but that's about it. Pretty boring and bland.

Reaction score
I thought he was fired..but then I watched Night of Champions pre-show lol, he had potential, but they did nothing with him. He's still young so who knows, only time can tell.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I'm half and half on McIntyre. One half of me says that he has the potential to be a good midcard feud, but the other half says fire the bitch.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ariana Grande said:
I'm half and half on McIntyre. One half of me says that he has the potential to be a good midcard feud, but the other half says fire the bitch.

:urm:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I really like Drew McIntyre.

His early run as an edgy face was actually very good from a character standpoint. Then, they re-turned him heel, which is his natural character style. I basically feel they've wasted him. But, there's still time for them to turn him around and do some good with him. I think he's got a solid future as a main eventer in the business, even if he's not in the WWE.

Drew McIntyre, TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
I really like Drew McIntyre.

His early run as an edgy face was actually very good from a character standpoint. Then, they re-turned him heel, which is his natural character style. I basically feel they've wasted him. But, there's still time for them to turn him around and do some good with him. I think he's got a solid future as a main eventer in the business, even if he's not in the WWE.

Drew McIntyre, TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

wk

Agree with all except the end, doubt he'll be anything more than Magnus 2.0 in TNA... plenty of talent but not enough to stand out in the crowded pack down there... plus Tiffany Terrell.

I'd love to see him turn on Mahal and Slater in a 3-on-1 handicap match against Brodus, and let him be a mid-card badass face similar to Blandy so the adults have a badass to cheer for without a catastrophically fucked up character. Think it could work.

badgood_King

Jobber
Reaction score
Drew was on fire in 2009-2010 i thought for sure he was bound to get a WWE title or WHC reign. But then they stopped pushing him that sucked.

I'd bring him back in a three way feud with Miz and Ryback for the ic title. If HHH was so 'High' on him he'd be getting a monster push Sheamous style. :tough:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I quite like McIntyre. He's very good in the ring, got a great look, decent enough mic skills and - as folks above has said - will draw heat if utilized correctly. Although, I'm not sure pushing him right now would be the best option as we have midcard heels in abundance, unless of course they went for the badass face role - which I'm not sure if he could pull off.

Reactions: Snowman1