Drew McIntyre leaving WWE soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Drew should just leave. He is still young, and if WWE is just going to treat him like this then he should go somewhere else. All they're going to do is waste his time if they keep doing this to him. He is talented in the ring and deserves some television time, him and Jack Swagger should either get pushed, or they can leave to go to a company that'll treat them better. Good luck for Drew whatever he chooses, I'll still be a fan no matter where he goes.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Preferably Drew can get a main event spot on Main Event when it starts this fall.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Preferably Drew can get a main event spot on Main Event when it starts this fall.

Yeah, I've been wondering how this show will be, midcarders could get some good time there for sure.

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
Drew is as dull as dishwater

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I honestly don't see Drew as main event material. He's a great aggressive heel but he needs a good story or something around him, perhaps Vickie beside him. He's God awful on the mic as a heel.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I honestly don't see Drew as main event material. He's a great aggressive heel but he needs a good story or something around him, perhaps Vickie beside him. He's God awful on the mic as a heel.

Yeah, but there's no reason to do with him what they have done. I remember when people trashed him on Brazilian forums during his push and now they want WWE to use him, he went from overrated to underrated they say. In his SD run as IC I'll say he wasn't being used very well, as you said Vickie could help and etc, but simply not using him at all is really stupid.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
By the IWC I suppose? Well, I for one don't want him in the ME for now of course, I just wanted him to have a decent spot on the card as I want guys Kidd or Riley to have. But yeah, he's pretty much praised everywhere and some people want to overpush him I guess.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah in the IWC, mainly because he's not used. I like him but he has no where near the potential that Riley has imo. Drew was amazing in the 2010 elimination chamber.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Of all the little fantasy bookings guys like Leo, Waco, and myself have done on here, this is by far the easiest. Dolph's a showoff that shouldn't need Vickie since he's that much better than everyone else. They want to stick the playboy character onto Drew, and it's easy to bring out the Cougar in Vickie.

Everything fits perfectly, but I guess they'd have Vickie be his personal ring announcer since that wouldn't interfere with Drew's entrance.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah in the IWC, mainly because he's not used. I like him but he has no where near the potential that Riley has imo. Drew was amazing in the 2010 elimination chamber.

Indeed, he was used correctly as an aggressive heel beating everyone up and breaking them in the glass chambers, it was awesome.