Drew McIntyre is BORING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Don't mind McIntyre, although if you find Randy Orton boring, I could easily see how you'd find Drew boring.

Ed_cena said:
I can cheer chelsea if I want, dude. Cunt is wat your mom drink everyday and u started this word fight, I was given an opinion after readin that most of the people here said that drew sucks, probly ur a fag who jack off watchin him.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LadyHotrod

Guys, Ed_cena sent me a PM saying he was rich, I'm totally shaking in my boots.

Amazing how a rich kid can't afford an education that would teach him proper spelling and grammar.

This is what happens when your teacher is the408kid.

LadyHotrod

Ed_cena said:
I dont need a job, coz Im really rich u fucking bitch. I could have whatever the fuck i want, so fuck off.

Clearly the best PM anyone could ever get.

His asshole hurts because I told him to get a job.

18, rich and Mexican? Obviously a lie.

iamironman

Reaction score
he prob. cant jet a job cuz hes proncing it like "yob"

Airfixx

I can cheer chelsea if I want, dude. Cunt is wat your mom drink everyday and u started this word fight, I was given an opinion after readin that most of the people here said that drew sucks, probly ur a fag who jack off watchin him.

[insert witty retourt from 'Fixx]

Please fire off another rant... This is quite entertaining.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Damn, well my dad is maybe not super rich but we have an awesome life wit good stuff, im still in high school so i dont have to work, coz i dont have the need, you are fucking racist bitch just judgin me coz im mexican, i love my country is the shit, if u dont like it, FUCK U!!

This for all the people judgin me for been mexican FUCK Y'ALL!!

Im damn sure you all bastards can only speak english, so vayanse a la verga bola de putos.

The Rated R CMStar

Im damn sure you all bastards can only speak english, so vayanse a la verga bola de putos.

Do I have to remind you how hard you failed last time you started dissing people in spanish?

LadyHotrod

LMAO, are you discussing prostitutes? Funny coming from someone who's mother is one, amirite, amigo?

Брудні, безробітні мексиканці.

MizMasta3000

"so go to cock fucking ball."

Ok lol dude I'm half Cuban and what you saud made no sense sir.

Vaya joder a usted mismo y salir a la mierda el foro.

ben.waller

Reaction score
I don't see what the issue is. He can wrestle, he can work a match, WWE just aren't giving him enough mic time, and not booking him right.

The irony is, about 5 years ago when I was still living in England, I used to watch a promotion called IWW, Irish Whip Wrestling, on The Wrestling Channel (TWC), and there were 2 talents that were on top, and were in a massive feud, the top feud in the company. One was named Drew Galloway, and the other was named Seamus O'Shaughnessy.

I watched these two feud, and really though it was amazing.. Seamus worked amazingly as a face, the crowds loved him, and Galloway, absolutely everybody hated him, and anything he did attracted heat.. it was amazing.

Now, looking forwards.. about 5 years they are exposed to a much more broader audience, and weekly exposure.. they are very different. O'Shaughnessy is now plainly Sheamus, and Trips' workout buddy, and Galloway is now McIntyre. Galloway is pretty much the same as he was in IWW, attracting as much heat as he can. But, he's just not getting enough mic time. Whoever's booking doesn't know McIntyre very well obviously. They need to really make something special of him. Get him to at least beat someone of merit, not John Morrison.

See, just then, I watched Taker go over McIntyre. Can't they at least get him to put up a fight? This is really the reason why he's not getting over. I mean fair enough Taker is going into a huge match at 'Mania, but I mean, you could at least get him to beat someone else other than 'the Chosen one', as they put him. The Chosen One, pfft, yeah the Chosen One to job every week when he's got a title on him, argghhh

Anyway, McIntyre is good.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
"so go to cock fucking ball."

Ok lol dude I'm half Cuban and what you saud made no sense sir.

Vaya joder a usted mismo y salir a la mierda el foro.

LMAO. aint mean that, It means Go to the dick in spanish is a different way to say fuck you but it is worst. and bola de putos mean, bunch of fags.

salir a la mierda el foro?? Lol

Dude, my problem here is to see how rascist people is, I dont have problems wit americans actually I was a xchange student and most of them were awesome, to problem is wit rascist people but I dont wanna discussed anymore, lets go back on topic, is about drew not who can say more shit, to be honest im done wit this, dont wanna fight anymore. It is pointless.

LadyHotrod

LMAO. aint mean that, It means Go to the dick in spanish is a different way to say fuck you but it is worst. and bola de putos mean, bunch of fags.

salir a la mierda el foro?? Lol

Dude, my problem here is to see how rascist people is, I dont have problems wit americans actually I was a xchange student and most of them were awesome, to problem is wit rascist people but I dont wanna discussed anymore, lets go back on topic, is about drew not who can say more shit, to be honest im done wit this, dont wanna fight anymore. It is pointless.

The real problem here is fucking idiots who pull out the race card when it isn't even relevent. Saying you're a dirty, unemployed Mexican isn't racist, it's a fucking stereotype. The rep I left you was your lesson for what racism IS. Fucking uneducated idiot. I'm not racist, I just left you that rep comment so you can see what an actual racist statement looks like. Learn the difference, queer.

Drew McIntyre is awesome, over and out.

MizMasta3000

I think he's talking more about the Brits and Aussies on this board