Drew McIntyre is BORING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
LMAO. Anyway I was mad, coz he told me 2 stfu. My bad, I just hate when someone course me, Im a very hot head person I just love to fight way to much sorry, back on topic, I dont like Drew and the fact he has the IC TITLE sucks, when someone awesome like morrison could have it.

It might be in your best interest to take some of these things in stride. Being sensitive to stuff like that can only lead down a path of woe.

And Morrison had his shot. I think everyone is seriously underestimating Drew here.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry I was mad coz chelsea lost today, We football fans are really nuts about our teams and I shouldnt told him to do all that crazy stuff, but he started, anyway, back on topic. My problem wit Drew is that he makes me change the channel 4 real, the only way I dont is if he is at the same time wit cm punk or the miz lol.

LadyHotrod

Since winning his title McIntyre has done nothing to be interesting. It may not be his fault. Remember, WWE has scripted programming. Everything of interest happens after WM, so just be patient.

Weren't you the one who said to me that a good wrestler can make something interesting, even when they have a shitty storyline? I said something similar about Big Show (saying that it's the writing that makes him shit) and you responded with something like 'a good wrestler can make a shitty storyline interesting' or someting like that. Can't remember if it was you or not but if it was you, interesting how your opinion on a wrestler changes in this case when you basically told me that Big Show sucks, regardless of the writing, but it 'may not be his fault' in Drew's case because it's scripted.

The Rated R CMStar

I'm wondering if they aren't going to just pull the carpet out from under him with the "Chosen One" thing though, because I don't see Vince making any special trips to Smackdown to go along with the storyline. Seems like one of those things they threw together for Mania to ensure Drew was on the card, but nothing may come of it. Anyone agree

The chosen one deal isn't something created just for Mania, is basically what brought him to the WWE, it was he gimmick with which they introduced him.

I don't mind Vince not being around Drew all the time. I actually think it's better that we only hear the announcements Vince makes concerning Drew as it gives it a feel of Vince lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings.

I wouldn't count out him getting drafted to Raw in any case though

LadyHotrod

Rey Mysterio is still one of the best wrestlers in WWE. I can't say that about Drew McIntyre.

Drew is still fairly new. I'm sure he'll end up being another Sheamus who just randomly wins the championship, though if he does, it wouldn't seem as quick and random as Sheamus. It's kind of expected from Drew with all of Vince's talk. Sheamus just quietly came out of nowhere. I remember seeing him at Raw in September of last year when he was just 'the Casper ginger dude' filimg shitty Superstars matches, which is what he was doing at that time. He wasn't even on Raw yet, he just did some shit match with Jamie Noble. All of a sudden, he gets tossed to Raw and becomes champ.

I like both wrestlers, anyways. Just saying there would be more of a build up if Drew ever wins as opposed to when Sheamus just popped up and won.

Airfixx

I'm wondering if they aren't going to just pull the carpet out from under him with the "Chosen One" thing though, because I don't see Vince making any special trips to Smackdown to go along with the storyline. Seems like one of those things they threw together for Mania to ensure Drew was on the card, but nothing may come of it. Anyone agree?

Hmmm... Not so sure... Vince already has been featured in segments involving/refering to Drew so I wouldn't find it very suprising if after Vince is done with Bret he starts putting a bit more time into Drew....

Never know, Drew might get drafted to Raw after WM and end up being Vinces in-ring representative if (...or WHEN!) he starts fueding with Cena later in the year.

LMAO. Anyway I was mad, coz he told me 2 stfu. My bad, I just hate when someone course me,

Tough fucking shit, you motherfucking, Blue cunt! :mrgreen:

Yeah, sorry I was mad coz chelsea lost today

...Ummm, i think you should be appologising to me. I thank you NOT to vent your football-induced moods at me in future. (Btw, how the hell does a Mexican end up 'supporting' Chelsea?)

@ Great One: What exactly is wrong with Drew's accent?

It sounds genuine (he's clearly not faking!) and mic-wise he has a crisp, deliberate delivery.

It's not the 80's anymore guys, you haven't got to boo a guy just cos he's a foreigner!

(LOL @ This weeks NXT all the dumb yanks chanting USA during a match between a South African and an English man!)

Great One

Meh, he just came across as boring to me with it. It was only when he first debuted and within a couple weeks I remember people on here calling him UNDERRATED. A good character could probably overshadow it for me. It's hard to invoke emotion (especially anger) with a very strong accent.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Meh, he just came across as boring to me with it. It was only when he first debuted and within a couple weeks I remember people on here calling him UNDERRATED. A good character could probably overshadow it for me. It's hard to invoke emotion (especially anger) with a very strong accent.

Do you think Sheamus has the same problem? I hardly think you can blame a strong accent, when half of the people on here are praising Sheamus to the heavens, and his accent is even more prominent then Drews.

Airfixx

It's hard to invoke emotion (especially anger) with a very strong accent.

That's not a strong scottish accent. Besides, you said it was "terrible".

What's terrible about it?

Do you have the same gripe with Sheamus too?

Airfixx

Heheh... So-called "great minds" or maybe ONE of us should be worried? ;o]

MizMasta3000

I don't think it is fair to call any guy that hasn't been on TV for more than a year boring.

Great One

Sorta as far as Sheamus goes, his seems more exclusive and identity defining to him as well though, because his gimmick is actually strongly built around being Irish.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Tough fucking shit, you motherfucking, Blue cunt! :mrgreen:

...Ummm, i think you should be appologising to me. I thank you NOT to vent your football-induced moods at me in future. (Btw, how the hell does a Mexican end up 'supporting' Chelsea?)

)[/I]

I can cheer chelsea if I want, dude. u started this word fight, I was given an opinion after readin that most of the people here said that drew sucks