• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I'm not strictly against R-Truth, he can be entertaining. I just don't support him or care about anything he does. He is kind of like a more built version of Kofi, who sucks. I wouldn't give two shits if he gets left off the Mania card altogether.

I'm wondering if they aren't going to just pull the carpet out from under him with the "Chosen One" thing though, because I don't see Vince making any special trips to Smackdown to go along with the storyline. Seems like one of those things they threw together for Mania to ensure Drew was on the card, but nothing may come of it. Anyone agree?

Christian 2.0

Reaction score
Since winning his title McIntyre has done nothing to be interesting. It may not be his fault. Remember, WWE has scripted programming. Everything of interest happens after WM, so just be patient.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Well, if they intended all along for us to believe he was a credible winner for $ITB, why would they have him involved in a mid-card feud when he might possibly soon be winning a ME title shot?

I could be giving the WWE too much credit, because more likely they just needed something to do with Drew and didn't want him left off the card to anymore lower the credibility of the IC title.

Great One

Btw, you people are misconstruing. Drew's theme song, itself, is an awesome song. However, the fact that it is his entrance music is asinine. We already have wrestlers who oil themselves up and walk real slow out to the ring, one in particular. He's suppose to create a persona for himself, which is what he was doing. His old, more hardcore theme song, more hardcore and aggressive approach, walk, how he carried himself all went to establish that. He's just a shittier version of Legacy now, but even more boring, with a terrible accent, on the mic.
^

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Man u gotta be a real man to coursin me behind a computer, I can do it 2. fuck u, u fucking cock rider hope u died havin aids after a fuckin horse fuck u from behind u pussy, dick sucker. I said that coz most of the people said they dont like drew, so fuck u fuckin piece of shit. vete a la verga!

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score

Quoting yourself is fail, bro.

Man u gotta be a real man to coursin me behind a computer, I can do it 2. fuck u, u fucking cock rider hope u died havin aids after a fuckin horse fuck u from behind u pussy, dick sucker. I said that coz most of the people said they dont like drew, so fuck u fuckin piece of shit. vete a la verga!

Who the ef you talking to...?

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score

Just out of curiosity, how can you ride a cock, get fucked from behind, and suck dick all at once?

So I'm not spamming, do you think Drew would have better luck as a face character, since SD seems to be lacking in faces?

Ed_cena

Reaction score
LMAO. Anyway I was mad, coz he told me 2 stfu. My bad, I just hate when someone course me, Im a very hot head person I just love to fight way to much sorry, back on topic, I dont like Drew and the fact he has the IC TITLE sucks, when someone awesome like morrison could have it.