Drew McIntyre is BORING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Mysterio isn't above being involved with a mid-card feud...

LOL... Rey isn't above anything. : P

Keep on seeing it mentioned, but do we really need a repeat of the JoMo/Drew's fued from mere months ago? ...Hardly set the world alight did it?

"SD get's Kofi in the draft and he fueds with Drew" says my crystal ball.

Mister J

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio is still one of the best wrestlers in WWE. I can't say that about Drew McIntyre.

xtremebadass

Rey Mysterio is still one of the best wrestlers in WWE.

He used to be. Not anymore. His wrestling/high flying has really almost come to a screeching halt. I consider us lucky to still see the 619. That stupid splash thing he does now just looks weird. What happened to the West Coast Pop anyways?

Mister J

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio is twice the wrestler John Cena will ever be.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I don't think anybody can deny Rey is a hell of a wrestler. Since last year I haven't seen a bad match from him

chessarmy

Not a reason to hate him because just about every person brought in has that 'gimmick' which I despise.

Sheamus
Umaga
Kurt Angle
Brock Lesnar
Jack Swagger
even Sylvester Terkay

Muhammad Hassan

I liked Drew McIntyre when he first showed up, but he's worn off on me. They need to do more with his character, he should come out and actually explain why Vince likes him so much, they need to play up that management is going to give him unfair advantages and run angles where other wrestlers get pissed about it.

Its time for the creative team to get...creative.

Airfixx

^^^Absolutely.... Speak for yourself, Ed_Cena or just STFU!

re: Rey..... It was a joke about his height, ffs. :roll:

Mister J: Isn't it about time you responded to some of the replies to your posts rather than just posting smarky 1-liners after everyone elses?

I'm still 'dying' to know how WWE have screwed over all these Brit wrestlers you mention.

straight_edge76

Honestly, I think that some of you guys are expecting way to much out of Drew. I think for being how new he is to the WWE audience he is doing pretty damn well for himself. Sure his walk is a little long and boring but I honestly like his whole theme/entrance. His character imo fits him to a fucking T. It's just that he hasn't gotten the chance for any real programs to get people to care about him. But obviously since he is/was in that mini-program with Kane the WWE does have plans to make him look good, because Kane is the master at making people look good lol.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
LOL... Rey isn't above anything. : P

Keep on seeing it mentioned, but do we really need a repeat of the JoMo/Drew's fued from mere months ago? ...Hardly set the world alight did it?

"SD get's Kofi in the draft and he fueds with Drew" says my crystal ball.

Hahaha.

Besides Mysterio and Edge, who else is a credible face on Smackdown?

Eff Kofi Kingston.

And keep your balls to yourself, bro.

He used to be. Not anymore. His wrestling/high flying has really almost come to a screeching halt. I consider us lucky to still see the 619. That stupid splash thing he does now just looks weird. What happened to the West Coast Pop anyways?

Jeff Hardy.....

Drew sucks, we all think the same.

No, we do not all agree.

Muhammad Hassan

I liked Drew McIntyre when he first showed up, but he's worn off on me. They need to do more with his character, he should come out and actually explain why Vince likes him so much, they need to play up that management is going to give him unfair advantages and run angles where other wrestlers get pissed about it.

Its time for the creative team to get...creative.

This.

^^^Absolutely.... Speak for yourself, Ed_Cena or just STFU!

re: Rey..... It was a joke about his height, ffs. :roll:

Mister J: Isn't it about time you responded to some of the replies to your posts rather than just posting smarky 1-liners after everyone elses?

I'm still 'dying' to know how WWE have screwed over all these Brit wrestlers you mention.

And how Shawn Michaels is a coward and selfish piece of shit.

Reaction score
Honestly, I think that some of you guys are expecting way to much out of Drew. I think for being how new he is to the WWE audience he is doing pretty damn well for himself. Sure his walk is a little long and boring but I honestly like his whole theme/entrance. His character imo fits him to a fucking T. It's just that he hasn't gotten the chance for any real programs to get people to care about him. But obviously since he is/was in that mini-program with Kane the WWE does have plans to make him look good, because Kane is the master at making people look good lol.

He worked a whole title feud with Morrison. A good one too. In wrestling tv years, Drew isn't that new anymore. He's a champion now but he's not very interesting otherwise. His physique is weird too. He looks very gangly and awkward.

straight_edge76

Yeah, that is true. Other than JoMo and his mini feud with Kane Drew hasn't done much of anything for people to love/hate him. It seems to me it's just he gets heat for getting his losses "erased" and saying he is "The chosen one." Other than that, I do agree he doesn't give people much of a reason to watch him. However I do find his promos pretty good despite the fact that they aren't about anyone just simply "I'm IC champion, I'm the chosen one."

MizMasta3000

Uhh attacking one of the most over guys on SD R-Truth, Drew gained a lot of heat and it gave Truth more pops too.