Drew Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Shame i kinda like him and he is doing pretty good so far. He has a lot of potential. Like noumenon said Dislocated knee isn't that bad in the context of possible Knee injuries but it is bloody painful, Depending on the severity and swelling he could carry on with pain killers. But then he runs a big risk of doing more damage to knee cap and even ligament damage if he hasn't already done so. Hope it's not that bad and he can carry on.

Airfixx

^^^No way... If he drops the belt it'll be going to a face so he can regain it upon return.

Qwake

^ Yeah, most likely, what I was saying was just wishful thinking because I prefer Dolph to Drew. I have a bad feeling the belt will be put on the likes of R-Truth, the only midcard face I can think of really, maybe they'll put it on Kane and have Drew go over him when he returns. Many things to choose from.

The Rated R CMStar

Really doubt this injury will make him miss any ring time. Morrison as champion is just painful.