Dreams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
We all have them. Share some of your dreams you have had recently or maybe some dreams that you remember from when you were younger.

When I was five or six, I kept having a weird nightmare where two guys held me down in the road with a gun to my head. It was weird shit since my home was pretty peaceful. I'm not sure how that came about.

I love having dreams though. I feel like it gives me something to do while I sleep besides rest, if that makes sense. It sucks when a dream doesn't turn out the way you want it to, or you wake up before the best part. Usually if I'm in a really good dream and I wake up, but go right back to sleep, my dream most likely continues.

I can usually remember my dreams as it seems as if I have them every night. It may take me a while during the day as I go about my everyday business to put the pieces together of the dream, and sometimes it all fits perfectly as soon as I wake up. The only time I don't dream much is when I go to sleep drunk.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've had a recurring dream since I was like 6 I'm at a mall guy chases me into the wood surrounding the area I slide down in the leaves watching him from a bottom of a hill hiding. their are variations too it but weird.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I've had some cool dreams where I met some wrestlers and even went backstage at WWE, met Vince and everything. It was good shit.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I usually always have fun dreams or awesome nightmares. Since being a huge Horror buff I prefer nightmares especially the one I have where across my childhood home there would be a deserted fun house with cold cement walls fuck ran through that place many times never gets old.

Of course in more recent years I've been studying lucid dreaming which means you can control your dreams. Usually if I'm not wasted I can do this very well. If I am wasted I still get dreams, though. I don't get them if I get too high because when I wake up everything is usually still hazy. As for my lucid dreaming RAPE is legal in that place so take full advantage of running into poor girl's houses/apartments and have at it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Had this dream the other night and it occured again last night with a continuation story which I find weird.

It was how I'm with a group of mates at a Wrestling show, we all ended up at a pub afterwards and we see this guy hurt a chick and a fight broke out. We were not involved but in the dream we blew up his house afterwards, got taken by the police where my friend stabbed the policeman in the chest and killed him. We were somewhat let off bail and that was it... So confusing!

Killswitch

Reaction score
It's rare for me to remember a dream nowadays...

I now I've had millions over my years, but I hate dreaming because it's usually something GREAT and I'm left not being able to do anything back. One thing I can say is though sense growing up I haven't had a bad dream to wake me up.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I rarely dream anymore. This is down to the fact that I more often then not don't sleep for long enough and don't enter the sleep cycle in which you dream. Usually when I do dream now though it's good dreams and I don't remember having any nightmares recently. I did have nightmares as a kid though.

Deuce

Reaction score
Last night I had this dream I met Adam Sandler and he paid me 5000 dollars to babysit his nephews. The only catch to it was when I walked into his house, his bodyguards thought I was a burglar or some shit so they had guns pointed at all doors so I couldn't leave and Adam was going to be gone for about a week in Michigan or something like that. After I finished babysitting, I left the house and I got shot at and I didn't release one of the bullets had a tracking device in it and it hit my left shoe. The guys chased me on foot by following the device on my shoe, they were much faster than me and they caught up to me pretty quickly but luckily, Adam forgot something and he saw his bodyguards beating me down and told them to stop, they did so and Adam gave me an extra 5000 for taking that beating.

That dream was really weird and one of the only dreams I remember.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I had a dream last night that Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger and Sid formed a stable called the new Hollywood Blondes and they tried to take over an episode of Raw in 97'. First they attacked Bret then Austin then Taker.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I have the strangest dreams ever. I once had a dream that I got knocked down in a road accident and was rebuilt robotic from my waist down. Weird shit.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I don't usually remember my dreams in great detail after I've been awake for about half an hour. I might remember bits and pieces of it later in the day when I encounter something that probably caused me to have the dream.

Though a couple years ago throughout the span of about a week, I was having seriously realistic dreams every single night that I could remember in great detail, very strange dreams that really didn't spawn from anything in particular I was going through. So realistic I remember blinking my eyes in my dream rapidly expecting to wake up, because I was consciously convinced within my dream that there's no way any of this could be real. Sometimes I woke up, sometimes I went on for what seemed like another hour convinced I wasn't dreaming. Kind of freaked me out because I thought there might be something wrong with me. I still remember them.

They were very, VERY long... but the weirdest thing I remember was that I was in a football stadium, somewhere in the corner of the lower section. Something happened on the field that I guess... "angered" the crowd, and everyone started throwing baseballs at the field. Like, literally EVERYONE. And so I'm like, "What the hell" and I throw a baseball too (that I just happened to have for whatever reason) and immediately everyone else stopped and started staring at me... like, "What the fuck are you doing?" And I got freaked out and started running up the steps because they all started chasing me. I ran into a bank that was for some reason in the concession area and hid under a table. Then some banker leans over and asks me what the fuck I was doing and everyone else in the bank is staring at me... BAD PLACE TO HIDE. So I crawled out from under the table and started running again. The rest of the dream was basically me trying to escape the arena. Crazy shit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I keep having this dream about a guy in a green and red jumper, with knives for fingers on his right hand, and he has a burnt face. Keeps trying to slash me, but I always run away.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've had random dreams of all kinds. One I remember rather vividly is the one where I was shot from the back of the head. The bullet traveled through and came out of my forehead. The last thing I saw was the bullet and the cracked asphalt and then everything faded. Another one I got ran over by an 18 wheeler... that one was rather interesting.

My latest one... rated R for content so no spilling on that one. But mannnnnnn it was a good one.