Dreamcast games coming to PSN/XBL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
SEGA announced it will begin re-releasing original Dreamcast titles on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network later this year.

Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi will be the first two titles made available for download, with Sonic releasing first this fall. All Dreamcast games will include enhanced "high resolution visuals," surround sound, online leader boards, and trophies and achievements.

"The Dreamcast is fondly remembered by a large community of dedicated fans as a console that was ahead of its time in terms of graphics, quality and online gaming," said Haruki Satomi, VP of Digital Business at SEGA of America and SEGA Europe.

"There are few things that are more requested from us than making Dreamcast classics available for download in today's digital market place. We're very excited to begin offering gamers our beloved Dreamcast titles again on the current console systems."

Both Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure will be on display at SEGA's booth next week at E3.

Sweet, I never had a Dreamcast so it will be nice to play some of the games.

J...

Reaction score
Hell yes I can finally box my old dreamcast up. They did or are releasing one of my personal favs i don't know which it is but HYDRO THUNDER FTW!!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Never had a Dreamcast. The only games I even remember playing on that was Ready To Rumble and Crazy Taxi.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Fuck yeah! I loved Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi. Hope the release Resident Evil: Code Veronica