• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

(Dream Return?) Iconic Diva.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
So i was looking on youtube saw that that WWE uploaded a video of 30 Seconds of Fury. I saw that it was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time Victoria or most known in TNA, Tara.

Watching this video I started to think to myself, What a great addition this would be to the diva's roster, She had never gone for the Diva's title nor ever held the diva's title. I know that this thread is just wishful thinking but I would love to see a Victoria and AJ Lee Confrontation backstage.

Or a future feud between them, If many former superstars can return, Why not throw in a diva one to.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
She would be a good addition to the female roster, there's no one to challenge AJ that hasn't already had a shot.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
She would be a good addition to the female roster, there's no one to challenge AJ that hasn't already had a shot.
Not to mention the dullness of it all now.

We defaintly need something to spice up the diva's division.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Tara is stacking paper in a restaurant or some ish apparently. There are too many wasted divas as it is, and imo tara wasnt much to look at a year ago in tna.