Dream Matches That Should Have Happened

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
We all have dream matches that we wish we could see. Whether it be between wrestlers in two different companies, or different generations, we dream of different wrestlers stepping into the squared circle together. We have had the privelage of seeing Dream Matches come true in Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock, Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels vs. Hulk Hogan, and most recently, John Cena vs. The Rock. So this leaves me the question on What Dream Matches do you believe should have happened. Whether or not both men were on the roster at the same time, or could have been on the roster at the same time, what Dream Match should have happened?

Stone Cold vs. Hulk Hogan is the first to pop in my mind. I believe the perfect place for this to happen would have been Summerslam 02. At Wrestlemania 18, Hogan had a dream match with the Rock. The crowd was estatic, so think how the crowd would have been with Austin and Hogan.

Mr. Perfect vs. Chris Jericho. I can't remember if these guys ever had a match on Raw or Smackdown in 02 or in there WCW Runs but I know I would have loved to see this match at a PPV. I feel like these two could have really had a classic match together in 2002 when Hennig returned to WWE.

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
Another great dream match would have been the Undertaker taking on Andre the Giant. The size of these two would have been a classic to see, because how often is taker dwarfed by another competitor?

Something else to consider would have been a classic submission only match between Flair and Shamrock. This match may have happened, but I am not sure. However, it would have been a great match to view as well!