Dream Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
HBK vs. Bryan
AJ vs. the Rock
HBK vs. the Rock
Stone Cold vs. John Cena
AJ vs. HBK
The Rock vs. Bryan
Roman vs. the Rock (I know I know... but I wanna see it for some reason)
CM Punk vs. Stone Cold
CM Punk vs. AJ
Seth vs. HBK
Brock vs. Rock

Just some I can think of

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
As above Stone Cold vs Cena would be good Maybe Rock vs Braun..
Stone cold vs Cena would be hyped mainly because John Cena is the stone cold of this era: the top dog. The name value alone would be huge. I thought Cena and Rock was big, but this would be bigger.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Awesome Kong in her prime vs Chyna in her prime was one I would have liked. Even though their careers overlapped a little, it was way after Chyna had gone downhill.

From wrestlers I liked while growing up, I am not sure if I have ever seen Ricky Steamboat vs Rick Martel but would have loved it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am glad you find my dreams amusing, I'll make sure to show you the same respect going forward.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle.

Bret Hart vs a lot of people in fact.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle.

Bret said himself that if he could work a program with any WWE star, he would have a feud with Cena, as the Canadian Heel he was in WWF and Cena would be the USA hero. I think that would have been a very interesting match to see.

Crash

Reaction score
Awesome Kong in her prime vs Chyna in her prime was one I would have liked. Even though their careers overlapped a little, it was way after Chyna had gone downhill.

From wrestlers I liked while growing up, I am not sure if I have ever seen Ricky Steamboat vs Rick Martel but would have loved it.

I agree with Steamboat and Martel, they were both very underrated... I was never a big fan of Awesome Kong, since I never really seen any of her work. But I always liked Chyna, in her prime when she was IC champion with Y2J and later paired with Eddie. She was the best woman wrestler of all time and she was a draw. I think my dream match with her would be Chyna vs Luna.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am glad you find my dreams amusing, I'll make sure to show you the same respect going forward.
I mean, you could have @me and I just found the idea of Chyna vs Awesome Kong kind of funny since that match would be bad mainly due to Chyna barely knowing how to wrestle. So my fault.

Crash

Reaction score
I mean, you could have @me and I just found the idea of Chyna vs Awesome Kong kind of funny since that match would be bad mainly due to Chyna barely knowing how to wrestle. So my fault.

Hm, I think Chyna was a decent wrestler for that era, not amazing but she could go.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Hm, I think Chyna was a decent wrestler for that era, not amazing but she could go.
Eh, I will agree to disagree. The only thing Chyna had for her was that she was a female bodybuilder and she was dating Paul at the time.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Eh, I will agree to disagree. The only thing Chyna had for her was that she was a female bodybuilder and she was dating Paul at the time.
`the only thing Chyna had for her... '

*continues to name two things

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
There is another Dream Match I have

Survivor Series 5 on 5 Clash of The Titans Tag Match:
Hulk Hogan(Non N word version), Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, Ahmed Johnson

Vs

Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley, Braun Strowman, John Cena, Roman Reigns

Past Titans vs Present Titans

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
...I could go all day

WWE missed the boat on alot of streak matches

I still to this day think that ending the streak when they did is in the top 3 dumbest moves in the history of professional wrestling. It ruined alot of Takers legacy & skipped over the last 2 or 3 years of really good story for him, us & for business for a cheap pop.

This would've had to be at the right time but around 09-10 when he was literally the most hated man in the history of pro wrestling ever as a face... Cena

Cena vs Taker

For the streak. It's hard to see it now but in 2009... you would've been on the edge of your seat biting your nails off, ready to set the arena on fire when Cena made the pin on Taker & you thought he was about to beat the streak.

And people would've riotted if he had actually won. About 1000000 times more mad than they've ever been at Roman Reigns.

This year at the Rumble... Jericho comes in & then Kenny Omega comes in right after. Throw them both In the main event at Mania with the other 2

Jericho vs Omega vs Styles vs Bryan

There's literally 100000 different matches that didn't happen because of Vince McMahon being a child. He didn't hire the "best wrestler of this generation" out of spite until he was almost 40...

Then there's Sting.

Imagine this back when everyone was a little younger.

Bray is in the ring with Wyatts beating somebody down....

*LIGHTS GO OUT

Taker is behind Bray as Bray looks concerned but again....

*LIGHTS GO OUT

When they come back on Bray has disappeared along with everyone else & STING is behind Taker with the cable still attached & a bat in his hand

Taker looks like he senses something.... then his eyes get huge as he knows just who it is and turns around to slap the chokeslam on Sting but STING shoves the bat into his throat & waves his finger in his face as if to say

"I don't think so"

So many possibilities
[doublepost=1546749111][/doublepost]
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle.

I gotta say...

I think if able, Bret's style would still hold up today & could have some amazing matches

Bret is a treasure to pro wrestling

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
...I could go all day

WWE missed the boat on alot of streak matches

I still to this day think that ending the streak when they did is in the top 3 dumbest moves in the history of professional wrestling. It ruined alot of Takers legacy & skipped over the last 2 or 3 years of really good story for him, us & for business for a cheap pop.

This would've had to be at the right time but around 09-10 when he was literally the most hated man in the history of pro wrestling ever as a face... Cena

Cena vs Taker

For the streak. It's hard to see it now but in 2009... you would've been on the edge of your seat biting your nails off, ready to set the arena on fire when Cena made the pin on Taker & you thought he was about to beat the streak.

And people would've riotted if he had actually won. About 1000000 times more mad than they've ever been at Roman Reigns.

This year at the Rumble... Jericho comes in & then Kenny Omega comes in right after. Throw them both In the main event at Mania with the other 2

Jericho vs Omega vs Styles vs Bryan

There's literally 100000 different matches that didn't happen because of Vince McMahon being a child. He didn't hire the "best wrestler of this generation" out of spite until he was almost 40...

Then there's Sting.

Imagine this back when everyone was a little younger.

Bray is in the ring with Wyatts beating somebody down....

*LIGHTS GO OUT

Taker is behind Bray as Bray looks concerned but again....

*LIGHTS GO OUT

When they come back on Bray has disappeared along with everyone else & STING is behind Taker with the cable still attached & a bat in his hand

Taker looks like he senses something.... then his eyes get huge as he knows just who it is and turns around to slap the chokeslam on Sting but STING shoves the bat into his throat & waves his finger in his face as if to say

"I don't think so"

So many possibilities
[doublepost=1546749111][/doublepost]

I gotta say...

I think if able, Bret's style would still hold up today & could have some amazing matches

Bret is a treasure to pro wrestling
Truly I agree with the part where Cena should face Undertaker, I personally feel that it should've been WrestleMania 27, 28, or 29.

WRESTLEMANIA 27:
When Sting turned down The Dream Match with Taker at WM 27 a match against John Cena would've been a great substitute. Then after WrestleMania 27 they could have build to his match with The Rock at WM 28

WRESTLEMANIA 28:
If they would have done it at WrestleMania 28 then Undertaker should have faced someone else at 27 than Triple H. Wade Barrett was a rumoured WM 27 opponent.
If they would've done that getting 20-0 at WrestleMania on a Iconic Superstar like Cena would have been the perfect ending to Taker's Phenomenal Career.

WRESTLEMANIA 29
A lot of people wanted at this WrestleMania, but since Cena lost to The Rock at WM 28 Vince wouldn't let his Babyface lose 2 WM's in a Row.

If Cena won against The Rock at WM 28 a lot of the Anti-Cena fans would think Undertaker beating Cena at WM 29 would make up for it.

So WM 27, 28, or 29 would have been the best time to face Cena to me. Because at those Three WrestleMania's were the last matches where Taker was in his Definite Full-Blown Prime.

That's my personal opinion. Even though WM 25 match between them would still have been awesome, is that I personally don't believe Cena was a full blown Iconic Superstar at that time. To me he was still rising to that level at that time.

Last edited: