Dre.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

MizMasta3000 said:
You are the most ignorant bunch of trailer park trashed, cousin fucking, toothless, jackasses. Plus the stupid accent.

*enters thread*

:lmao

*takes a Left Turn~! out of the thread*

Kizza

1. We don't have trailer parks
2. I have 1 cousin, and she lives in America.
3. I have all my teeth.
4. Correct.

straight_edge76

Ya know what I find kind of interesting; any minority (black,mexican whatever) can be racist just fine and if anything its accepted but whenever a white person says something racists they are looked at as a souless Nazi. Double standard much?

Moonlight Drive

If you're going to get offended by one stupid word, go home and chop off your penis right now because you don't deserve it.

straight_edge76

I don't see how words can piss somebody off.

Now if it went past words on a fucking forum then maybe it would be ok to get prissy but still not very reasonable.

Moonlight Drive

Perhaps if it was a proper insult you have a right to feel upset, but the fact people can get so offended by one fucking word is a complete joke.

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words can never hurt me.

kingaviles

Reaction score
Stupidest topic ever. Usually I think what Beer & Kizza & BKB say is funny, but to randomly call someone out because they are black is pretty dumb.

Honestly, I don't think any of you would say that to anyone in person--it just seems like people are big & bad once they're behind a computer screen.

And StraightEdge--- I agree, blacks/hispanics say alot of racist stuff too. But that doesn't mean it's okay lol. I don't know, pointless racism just doesn't entertain me I guess.

Nation

Stupidest topic ever. Usually I think what Beer & Kizza & BKB say is funny, but to randomly call someone out because they are black is pretty dumb.

Honestly, I don't think any of you would say that to anyone in person--it just seems like people are big & bad once they're behind a computer screen.

And StraightEdge--- I agree, blacks/hispanics say alot of racist stuff too. But that doesn't mean it's okay lol. I don't know, pointless racism just doesn't entertain me I guess.

You mother fucker! You stole my old Razor Ramon avatar you low life piece of shit. Fucking asshole.

Dre

Reaction score
I find it funny how this topic went from me being black to a whole White Aussies vs. IWF. Stupid threads like this is the reason why IWF is on life support.

Dre

Reaction score
If somebody else call me a smurf I don't get offended. Me and my friends use the word on each other on a everyday basis and we don't feel no type of way about it.

Black people just need to stop catching feeling about the word if they use it themselves.