Drama Advice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I could reveal it in a youtube comment for ya. Because the guy will totally believe that.

Yea, as a person who has done the way of "not getting involved" I'll tell ya that way works out terribly because the amount of guilt and regret that will haunt you when he does find out and he finds out that you know and blah blah blah. That ain't worth it. He'll atleast understand and be ready this way.
I would maybe talk to her first. Let her know you know and you think it is really crappy. Tell her she needs to break it off with both of them or her secret will be out.
She will likely handle it then and you won't have to be directly involved in hurting either of your friends.
The one problem you might have with that solution is that she'll have time to fight back. If she denies all of it, no matter what Fox says and then goes to either boyfriend and starts spreading lies. That might not end well because I've also been in the situation of being the boyfriend and unless there's a good amount of people telling you this, you always try to stand by your girlfriend's side as much as possible. Hell, the only reason I realised at that time is because she was literally flirting with someone right NEXT to me during some class. I texted the guy afterwards because I STILL had doubts and he agreed because he didn't know I was with her. You get your side across first supplied with the evidence on your phone then let him investigate and talk to other guy. Just my experience.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I could reveal it in a youtube comment for ya. Because the guy will totally believe that.

Yea, as a person who has done the way of "not getting involved" I'll tell ya that way works out terribly because the amount of guilt and regret that will haunt you when he does find out and he finds out that you know and blah blah blah. That ain't worth it. He'll atleast understand and be ready this way.

The one problem you might have with that solution is that she'll have time to fight back. If she denies all of it, no matter what Fox says and then goes to either boyfriend and starts spreading lies. That might not end well because I've also been in the situation of being the boyfriend and unless there's a good amount of people telling you this, you always try to stand by your girlfriend's side as much as possible. Hell, the only reason I realised at that time is because she was literally flirting with someone right NEXT to me during some class. I texted the guy afterwards because I STILL had doubts and he agreed because he didn't know I was with her. You get your side across first supplied with the evidence on your phone then let him investigate and talk to other guy. Just my experience.

It won't just be his word, it will be the other guy's word as well. She set herself up in a web of lies and the truth spider will come out eventually. I'm the kind of person who can't stand to see someone I care about suffer over another person. I've been cheated on and it is not a good feeling. Being on the outside, if you confront the person who is getting cheated on, there is a greater chance of them being mad at you vs confronting the cheaty. I have had people tell me I was being cheated on and I got mad at them but it was the truth, I just didn't find out for years.

If you confront her (the cheaty) you leave her with a decision to make. Dump them and keep her dignity without letting others know she is a cheater or everything blowing up in her face. Trust me, she won't want that. She will likely break it off with both of them. The way she is acting would seem she has something going on with a third party no one knows about and she wouldn't want to ruin that. Shady women work in a specific way. They don't want to tarnish their reputation.