Drama Advice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So the weirdest drama has appeared on the YouTube horror community and I am in really weird position. I need advice.

I am really good friends with a small YouTube channel called "Nordic Vampire." And I mean REALLY good friends. I'd do almost anything for him. He lives in Finland. He has a girlfriend who is also a YouTube narrator. He came to spend three weeks with her a little while ago and from what I heard from both of them, it was wonderful. However, lately she has begun spending as little time as possible talking to him. He has been devastated but believes the relationship is still alive.

I am also good friends with another YouTuber who I won't name. The other day he was all upset because the girl he was seeing wasn't paying attention to him. After I spent hours trying to make him feel better, I find out the girl is Nordic Vampire's girlfriend. And she is doing to this guy what she did to him. All the time, Nordic still believes she is his faithful soulmate. However, she told this other guy that Nordic is just a friend.

My question is, do I tell Nordic what is going on? Do I not tell him what is going on? Is it any of my business? I sort of think it is since I am friends with all three people, however I unsubbed from the girl's channel and will not be friends with her anymore. But I don't know what to do. If I tell Nordic, it will destroy him. If I don't and he finds out, how can I defend the fact that I never told him?

It's drama and I try my best to avoid drama. But what should I do? Right now I am leaning towards staying out of it. But I dunno. I am sort of damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You can take the path with the least resistance and just stay out of it, or you risk everything and tell him out of being a good friend.

I have been in a position like this before, and I told the person what was going because to me it was the right thing to do. I saw it as it was better for them to be ready for a battle then go in blinded and not knowing anything.

I would say if you do tell make sure you tell Nordic you are doing this for his well being and that after you tell him what is going on that you want no part in the rest of it.

Hope that helped in some way, amigo.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You can take the path with the least resistance and just stay out of it, or you risk everything and tell him out of being a good friend.

I have been in a position like this before, and I told the person what was going because to me it was the right thing to do. I saw it as it was better for them to be ready for a battle then go in blinded and not knowing anything.

I would say if you do tell make sure you tell Nordic you are doing this for his well being and that after you tell him what is going on that you want no part in the rest of it.

Hope that helped in some way, amigo.

It does because I know the right thing to do would be to let him know the love of his life is doing this to him. I guess I have just lost friends in the past due to this sort of thing. Maybe there will be less drama because he is straight... I dunno. I guess I need to put my big boy pants on and do the right thing.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It does because I know the right thing to do would be to let him know the love of his life is doing this to him. I guess I have just lost friends in the past due to this sort of thing. Maybe there will be less drama because he is straight... I dunno. I guess I need to put my big boy pants on and do the right thing.
If you lose a friend for looking after his well being, and for helping him then he was no friend at all. That is true fact. Also, it doesn't matter if your gay, straight, bi, or whatever drama is drama.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If you lose a friend for looking after his well being, and for helping him then he was no friend at all. That is true fact. Also, it doesn't matter if your gay, straight, bi, or whatever drama is drama.

Oh I know drama is drama. The gay/straight comment was me making a bad joke because I'm nervous. I tend to cover nerves with dumb humor.

And you're right here as well.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like your friend needs to be told the truth.

The truth hurts...but we all need to realize what
our own reality is & live our lives accordingly.

I'm always 110% honest with everyone I know.

Of course that may be the reason I don't have
many friends.

:emoji_thinking:

Well...at least Asuka, Becky & Charlotte are all
on SDL now.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh I know drama is drama. The gay/straight comment was me making a bad joke because I'm nervous. I tend to cover nerves with dumb humor.

And you're right here as well.
I cover mine with shit memes, lol.

As I said, I know your position you are in, and can only speak from experience.

So I hope for the best for you, amigo.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sounds like your friend needs to be told the truth.

The truth hurts...but we all need to realize what is
reality & live our lives accordingly.

I'm always 110% honest with everyone I know.

Of course that may be the reason I don't have
many friends.

:emoji_thinking:

Well...at least Asuka, Becky & Charlotte are all
on SDL now.

You are good at looking at the bright side :)

I cover mine with shot memes, lol.

As I said, I know your position you are in, and can only speak from experience.

So I hope for the best for you, amigo.

Yeah I guess if I don't tell him, he's just going to be miserable for longer. If I tell him now, he can make a break and heal.

Thanks guys :)

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would maybe talk to her first. Let her know you know and you think it is really crappy. Tell her she needs to break it off with both of them or her secret will be out.
She will likely handle it then and you won't have to be directly involved in hurting either of your friends.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I would maybe talk to her first. Let her know you know and you think it is really crappy. Tell her she needs to break it off with both of them or her secret will be out. She will likely handle it then and you won't have to be directly involved in hurting either of your friends.
And Councilor Snake hits the nail on the head...

e7ltyoG.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I would maybe talk to her first. Let her know you know and you think it is really crappy. Tell her she needs to break it off with both of them or her secret will be out.
She will likely handle it then and you won't have to be directly involved in hurting either of your friends.

I thought I was the psychologist but you gave better advice :) I think I will have to do this way :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought I was the psychologist but you gave better advice :emoji_slight_smile: I think I will have to do this way :emoji_slight_smile:
I've just been friends with shady women is all :kitler:

Reactions: Red Rain