Kayfabe Drake's opportunity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
Alex:" Ladies and gentlemen Alex Price here backstage just outside of Martin Drake's locker room and we are looking to try to get a comment from him about facing world champion Andersen Vega."

Alex then proceeded to push the door open and walked inside followed by the cameraman who panned the camera round to see Martin Drake on the phone sitting at his chair behind his desk.

Alex: Excuse me Martin? I was wondering if we could get a word on your match tonight."

Drake: What is it you moron can't you see I'm on the phone! " Drake put the phone back up to his ear but the caller had disconnected causing a look of frustration to come across Drake's face.

Drake: Thanks for that you just cost me a contract which means you cost me money and you don't want to know what I do to people who cost me money.

Alex: Please I just have a few questions for you. Tonight you go one on one with Andersen Vega in an extreme rules match, whats going through your head now?"

Drake: What kind of stupid question is that? I don't even know how you have a job here asking questions like that. But alright you want to know what I'm thinking of now? I'm thinking about the number extra zeroes on the bonus check our GM Ryan Blake is going to give me once I leave Vega bloodied and broken In the middle of the ring.

Alex: But with a match weighted as heavily in your favor as this one is surely a victory in this match is diminished by the stipulation involved.

Drake: How dare you! Who the hell do you think you are huh? I will break you in half right now! I have been handed nothing and a win is a win but I don't expect an idiot like you to understand! See this business is about opportunity. So I'm going to give you the opportunity to get the hell out of here before I make an example out of you and it will be nothing compared to what I do to Vega tonight.

And with that Alex and the cameraman quickly ran out of the locker room.

Alex: Well that was a close one remind me never to get on his bad side again back to you at ringside.

Reactions: Closed and Rosie