Dragon Gate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The dojo drama basically is that the trainers there are dicks to some of the rookies if they don't like them, they give special treatment to certain ones whether they like them or are a legacy like Ryoto Mochizuki or ISHIIN. Stuff like that really
usual dojo or locker room shit then, gotcha

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
usual dojo or locker room shit then, gotcha
Pretty much, but this was also like a year or so ago so everything could of changed.

Will say if Takuma Fujiwara contuines his training elsewhere, he is a star in the making

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
scott-damore-impact-wrestling.gif

Reactions: Alexa

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Dragon Gate Results: Rainbow Gate 2023 Day 3 – Fuji, Japan (6/3)

The following results are from a recent Dragon Gate event. The event took place on June 3rd, 2023 at the Fujisan Messe in Fuji, Shizuoka, Japan.

6 Man Tag Team Match
M3K (Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda) defeated Natural Vibes (Big Boss Shimizu, Jason Lee & U-T).

Tag Team Match
Gold Class (Ben-K & BxB Hulk) defeated Ho Ho Lun & KAGETORA.

Singles Match
Yuki Yoshioka defeated La Estrella.

Tag Team Match
Z-Brats (Diamante & KAI) defeated Gold Class (Kota Minoura & Minorita).

Tag Team Match
Natural Vibes (Strong Machine J & Kzy) defeated D’Courage (Madoka Kikuta & Dragon Dia).

6 Man Tag Team Match
Dragon Kid, Shuji Kondo & YAMATO defeated Z-Brats (Shun Skwaylker, H.Y.O. & ISHIN).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Open The Voice Gate: More details on SB KENTo and Takuma Fujiwara leaving DragonGate​

-OTVG heard about this in early May.
-Reason for SBK and Takuma leaving was "behaviour issues/misconduct." OTVG knows what the issues are, but they won't say it due to situations delicate situation thanks to Japanese culture.
-From both Mexico and Japan side the message is same. The pair won't continue wrestling in DragonGate.
-Mid May SBK stops following the DG president Kido on social media.
-Late May DG alumni tweets about the pair being part of DG, alumni gets a call from the DG office to not associate the pair with DG and the tweet was deleted.
-Technically both are still part of DG as they are on the roster page, but the relationship is over.
-There is apparently no real bad blood between the pair and the promotion.
-SBK and Takuma are now staying in Mexico and are trying to find bookings there. Apparently Konnan/AAA are interested in these two. SBK has US work visa, but Takuma doesn't.
https://redcircle.com/shows/4b3b919...episodes/a3187759-d81a-443b-9d52-9d6087e551db
The podcast starts with the SBK/Takuma talk and goes into how DG has survived similar departures before. All in all it is an easy listen and especially the talk about DGs talent pipeline and how they are doing now regarding that is really good one. If you don't know much about DragonGate, it is definitely worth listening till the show reviews portion.

On the latest VOW Flagship Podcast Joe and Rich told basically the same thing, they won't say what the issues are, but it is easy to connect the dots. They made it even easier by saying that for wrestlers in US the "behaviour issues/misconduct" are a commonplace and you would never get into trouble for it and it is very easily available in Mexico. They continued that SBK/Takuma seem to be fine with staying in Mexico and finding work there.

sounds like they smoke weed @Sasha

I'd love for Japan to join us in the modern world on certain issues one day

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

Open The Voice Gate: More details on SB KENTo and Takuma Fujiwara leaving DragonGate​

-OTVG heard about this in early May.
-Reason for SBK and Takuma leaving was "behaviour issues/misconduct." OTVG knows what the issues are, but they won't say it due to situations delicate situation thanks to Japanese culture.
-From both Mexico and Japan side the message is same. The pair won't continue wrestling in DragonGate.
-Mid May SBK stops following the DG president Kido on social media.
-Late May DG alumni tweets about the pair being part of DG, alumni gets a call from the DG office to not associate the pair with DG and the tweet was deleted.
-Technically both are still part of DG as they are on the roster page, but the relationship is over.
-There is apparently no real bad blood between the pair and the promotion.
-SBK and Takuma are now staying in Mexico and are trying to find bookings there. Apparently Konnan/AAA are interested in these two. SBK has US work visa, but Takuma doesn't.
https://redcircle.com/shows/4b3b919...episodes/a3187759-d81a-443b-9d52-9d6087e551db
The podcast starts with the SBK/Takuma talk and goes into how DG has survived similar departures before. All in all it is an easy listen and especially the talk about DGs talent pipeline and how they are doing now regarding that is really good one. If you don't know much about DragonGate, it is definitely worth listening till the show reviews portion.

On the latest VOW Flagship Podcast Joe and Rich told basically the same thing, they won't say what the issues are, but it is easy to connect the dots. They made it even easier by saying that for wrestlers in US the "behaviour issues/misconduct" are a commonplace and you would never get into trouble for it and it is very easily available in Mexico. They continued that SBK/Takuma seem to be fine with staying in Mexico and finding work there.

sounds like they smoke weed @Sasha

I'd love for Japan to join us in the modern world on certain issues one day
Yeah, listen to podcast the other day, and yeah sounds like that is what they did. I also figured they left given that Dragon gate really has been gettinga good rep as of late so, and yeah if they did as long as it wa son their time and not like before a match then that is fine by me.

Yeah, Japan is a bit weird they both forward and backward at the same time

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, listen to podcast the other day, and yeah sounds like that is what they did. I also figured they left given that Dragon gate really has been gettinga good rep as of late so, and yeah if they did as long as it wa son their time and not like before a match then that is fine by me.

Yeah, Japan is a bit weird they both forward and backward at the same time
very conservative on womens rightt, lgbtq rights and drug use. some other shit they pretty chill about tho

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
very conservative on womens rightt, lgbtq rights and drug use. some other shit they pretty chill about tho
Yeah, like I said it is weird. Like even with the LGBTQ thing, they may not like it, but you arent going get some dipshit in your face saying "Fuck you, I hope you die: like in America

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, like I said it is weird. Like even with the LGBTQ thing, they may not like it, but you arent going get some dipshit in your face saying "Fuck you, I hope you die: like in America
yeah its more family shame and like...societal shame if you are in a gay relationship from what I hear. I think it will change though, they have a super old aging population. once all the old fucks die out they are prime for change

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
yeah its more family shame and like...societal shame if you are in a gay relationship from what I hear. I think it will change though, they have a super old aging population. once all the old fucks die out they are prime for change
Pretty much and their idea f converstatism is quite the same as the states so, but yeah I think once a younger generation takes over then more things will chnage for the better hopefully

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Dragon Gate Results: Rainbow Gate 2023 Day 7 (Evening Show) – Fukuoka, Japan (6/11)

The following results are from a recent Dragon Gate event. The event took place on June 11th, 2023 at the ACROS Fukuoka in Fukuoka, Japan.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Natural Vibes (Jason Lee, U-T & Kzy) defeated Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi & YAMATO.

Singles Match
Big Boss Shimizu defeated Minorita.

Tag Team Match
Don Fujii & KAGETORA defeated Ryu Fuda & Funky Kamei.

6 Man Tag Team Match
D’Courage (Dragon Dia, Yuki Yoshioka & Madoka Kikuta) defeated Z-Brats (ISHIN, H.Y.O. & KAI).

6 Man Tag Team Match
M3K (Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda) vs. Gold Class (Ben-K, BxB Hulk & Kota Minoura) went to a double countout.

Tag Team Match
Special Guest Referee:
Dragon Kid
Strong Machine J & Ultimo Dragon defeated Z-Brats (Shun Skywalker & Diamante).

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Dragon Gate Results: Menso Legato 2023 Day 2 – Naha, Japan (6/18)

The following results are from a recent Dragon Gate event. The event took place on June 18th, 2023 at the Tenbusu Museum in Naha, Okinawa, Japan.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Dragon Kid, Dragon Dia & YAMATO defeated Natural Vibes (Jason Lee, Kzy & U-T).

Singles Match
KAI defeated Mondai Ryu.

Tag Team Match
GOSAMARU & KAGETORA defeated Drake Morimatsu & Genki Horiguchi.

6 Man Tag Team Match
BxB Hulk, Ben-K & Ryu Fuda defeated M3K (Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda).

Tag Team Match
Ultra Soki & Strong Machine J defeated Z-Brats (H.Y.O. & Shun Skywalker) via disqualification.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Madoka Kikuta, Big Boss Shimizu & Funky Kamei defeated Kota Minoura, Yuki Yoshioka & Minorita.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Diamante has been unmasked, and these are some the following things people have said about him. His name is Luis Meza owing to his and his father's former ring names of Cinico Meza for the father, and Chamaco Meza for the recently unmasked. He was born on February 14th 1992 in Monclova, Coahuila, trained by his father, Astuto and Satánico and a few others (there wasn't any names given), and may be related to either the Casas dynasty (married one of Negro Casas' daughters) or the Moro dynasty (married one of Brillante's daughters, i.e., one of Andrade El Ídolo's sisters), but there are conflicting results, he debuted on November 19th 2007, and his most known name was Principe Diamante, when he was a part of CMLL.

SPOILER_image.png

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Madoka Kikuta will end up winning the King of Gate tournament, which I don't have a problem with that given how they have named him one of their new six aces.