Dragon Ball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bigfella

Reaction score
Who watches it here???

My brother downloaded every episode of it like a year ago and im making DVD's for them as we speak. It's so bloody addictive. Theres a cliffhanger at the end of every episode.

I'm lucky that i managed to cram 10 episodes per disc. I gotta start watching more, i'm only up to the Red Ribbon Army Saga

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah this is one of the best animes ever especially the Dragon Ball Z series. My favorite saga is the Androids saga and the Fusion Saga!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah I used to watch it all the time. But the Freezer and Androids wipe them, all out.

Bigfella

Reaction score
No Spoilers in here fellas :)

I still think Dragon Ball is Better then Dragon Ball Z

DB has more humor and it's actually funny :p

Epically the fact that Master Roshi is a pedophile :|

The Mac

Reaction score
I used to watch Dragon Ball Z when Buu used to dominate each week, then there was Picollo who I like, Freiza the little fag. I might acctually watch some episodes later, know where to watch them? (not download, preferably a better site than Youtube as well.)

The Mac

Reaction score
I downloaded every DBZ episode ever made (it's gonna take a while:D) I'll post it in the VIP section if anyone wants the link.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Alright, now I'm pissed

It seems my brother deleted the whole Piccolo Saga of Dragon Ball

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piccolo_Junior_Saga

Which means i gotta download all 31 episodes all over again!!!

Even worse, theres been a huge crackdown so like every Dragon Ball Site Has had it's links reported *PISSED OFF*

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Dragon Ball was good but I was much younger and only saw it a few times because they aired it (in Canada) at a very early time. DBZ pwns over all animes IMO, I compare all animes I watch to it.

Qwake

I havent ever really seen Dragon Ball before but I was a huge fan of Dragon Ball Z...

I watched literally ever episode I think, the bets Saga's being the androids one and the Freza one...

I could give Dragon Ball ago...maybe, hmmmmmmmm...???

LadyHotrod

The only part of Dragonball I really liked when way back when Gokou was a kid. After that, I lost interest in the show.

Sailor Moon>>>>>>>>>>>Dragonball.

Hometown Kid

^ Sailor Moon was cool! Naruto crushes all other anime 1 million times over...Dragon Ball was good and all but yeah DBZ was a lot better IMO

Enigma22

Reaction score
i used to love dragon ball and dragon ball Z but i havent watched them in a few years...

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
yea same as above. I used to watch it all the time but since GT ended I haven't seen one episode. Just various clips.