Dragon Ball Super Movie (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is literally the only place I even hear about this.....you could probably unfollow accounts that talk about it :draper2
Sometimes it’s to late. Thankfully I been able to avoid it this time. Only one thing was ruined, because a YouTuber who’s normally good at not spoiling shit, spoiled shit. Hints what I mean by sometimes it’s to late. He apologized for it when ton of folks was mad lol

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So I had the pleasure to watch this Film and boy it was freaking great to watch. I still put the Broly, and History of Trunks Film above it for me, but damn a few more watches of this and I might change my opinion. They did my homies Piccolo and Gohan right not just giving them new abilities and powers but how they got there is what made it so delightful to watch. Gohan has always had the power to take it to the next level if he saw someone he loves in peril or near death and it was great to see Gohan needing to listen to put it all on the line which he hasn't done in ages and that is counting Super. He couldn't rely on Vegeta and Goku to save his ass it was all on him to deal the final blow and how he does it and what he uses it made it worth it to see this Film. I think also the time they gave to Hedo, The Gammas was a good ingredient put into this Film and the final Villain my God people will be asking for the real thing going forward. Below are some Shots and Drawings of new Forms etc from the Film.

1FUXK0P.jpg

qj7pN6n.jpg

0tppDt9.jpg

The Comedy and Animation I thought more often that not hit the mark for me including Piccolo having a Cat Cell Phone...YES..A FUCKING CELL PHONE but you understand why he has it in the Film. Pan at Age 3>Pan in GT in terms of power and likeness for me hopefully in my dream idea that GT is an alternate Universe and the ending of Z after is going to change of us down the road. Overall a 4 outta 5 film for me and with the news of a future Super project in the works the franchise is stronger than ever in 2022 onward.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’ll be adding to this tonight! LFG

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Heard Super Hero beat out the opening numbers for The first Pokemon Film with Mewtwo and that was ages ago!

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Went to see it tonight. I give it I say a 6/10. Surely not my favorite but it wasn’t bad either. I loved the post credit scene as well :lmao I won’t say much in here, but if you want to talk about the movie, just PM me. I’ll give it some time for people to see it before I post much of a review.

Reactions: Swerve