Dr. Who Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Last Season was the first time I've watched Dr.Who as a fan and Jodie Whittaker as the Doc I thought as the Season went on got better and once the team started trusting each other more it made for some great TV to watch. Now I hope their are others who like to talk about not just this upcoming Season that starts tonight, but the past Dr.Who's and everything inbetween. You would a Tardis would be a lovely gift for someone who has a birthday coming up just saying.​

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
People who know me for a long time know I love myself Doctor Who. The First Doctor is my all-time favorite followed by 4 and 2, and 11.

Ever since Capaldi though I haven't been able to be excited for the show. I'd much rather just watch older serials.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
People who know me for a long time know I love myself Doctor Who. The First Doctor is my all-time favorite followed by 4 and 2, and 11.

Ever since Capaldi though I haven't been able to be excited for the show. I'd much rather just watch older serials.

You see this is me reading reading Rocket Science because I have no clue of any of this.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I would like to see you see the last Season and Episode 1 of this Season and hear your thoughts on it Grim. You're a vet and theirs something in Episode one that apparently ties something to a past Doctor.

Just finished the Spyfall Episode I personally dug it. Second Season watching Dr.Who and I thought as the Season went on last Season it got better, not without it's problems. I do like the war at home vs going on to other Planets and Universes it's something different and it's crazy what the Doc and gang will have to deal with. The Alien Creatures taking over saying they want the Universe okay, but for what. The intensity and vibe is stronger this Season I feel and a good start for the Season. I really look forward to this Alien Race and what is their grand plan, and why take this long to do it because they must of been planning this for quiet awhile for sure. Yas hopefully has a big thing going for her considering she had a crazy experience with one of those Alien creatures right? Maybe she gets PTSD from it, and I have a feeling that Alien is still insider her somehow and is just resting I might be wrong though. Barton working with the enemy is interesting to how that came together and the twist at the end had me cussing like crazy. I don't know the Story with the Master and the Doc, but clearly it goes back to the Doctor in a past life and I guess I'll need to research between the two before Episode 2.