Double poster request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
First of all, I dunno if I'm allowed to make a request for 2 posters but I really need these done for a project that me and Andrew~Walker are doing so I apologise if I've broken any rules.

Poster #1:
Theme: UFC 100: UltraViolent
Colours: Whatever suits
Person(s): Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar (big in the centre of the poster), Matt Hughes and Georges St Pierre (small to the left of Lesnar/Mir) and Randy Couture and Fedor Emilianenko (small to the right of Lesnar/Mir)
Text: UFC 100: UltraViolent and the names of the fighters and their titles (Mir and Lesnar for UFC Undisputed Heavyweight Championship and Hughes/St Pierre for the UFC Welterweight Championship)
Font: Whatever suits
Size: Poster size
Pics:
ufc75poster27x39usafinaxy1.jpg
, make the poster similar to that
Name placement: N/A
Also: Place the UFC logo in there somewhere wherever it looks best.

Poster #2:
Theme: UFC 100: Brutality
Colours: I'm thinking of a navy blue effect kinda but if you think anything suits it better than feel free to try it.
Person(s): Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar together on one part of the poster, Georges St Pierre and Anderson Silva on the other part
Text: UFC 100: Brutality, names of the fighters and the titles they are fighting for (Brock/Mir = UFC Undisputed Heavyweight Championship, Silva/St Pierre = UFC Welterweight Championship)
Font: Whatever suits
Pics:
UFC65.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ufc-65.jpg, try and make it similar to that with the positioning and stuff please
Also: Add a UFC logo in the middle or bottom please.

2 reps for attempts from me and 4 reps for whoevers posters I choose and Andrew~Walker will prolly be handing out some rep too for attempts. :thumbsup: