Door-to-Door Preaching in a Nutshell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've never had anyone knock on my door pushing religon. Probably because everyone here is crazy and equipped with a piece here.

Reactions: Farooq

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
People don't even bother with me. They know I'm doomed just by looking at my ugly ass.

Reactions: Farooq
Reaction score
1D10r33.gif

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't get the picture. :haha:
But I do agree, you shouldn't beat people over the head with the bible if they don't want to hear it.
I am willing to share my beliefs only if the person is willing to listen.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I met God once, he said that my fro looked stupid. Afterwards Black Sabbath made a song of our encounter.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I was walking through a mall years ago and some dude was handing out his shit for a church. COME TO US, JESUS WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. I told him I don't believe in God. Well, fuck, LET THE FIREWORKS FLY. He was pushing for me to go, I even started to walk away after kindly saying for the 50th time 'no thank you', and he started to walk with me, still blabbering on. He finally went away after I stopped and said 'no thank you' a little more sternly.

Should have told him I'll take his card and give it to the devil.

Reaction score
I was walking through a mall years ago and some dude was handing out his shit for a church. COME TO US, JESUS WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. I told him I don't believe in God. Well, fuck, LET THE FIREWORKS FLY. He was pushing for me to go, I even started to walk away after kindly saying for the 50th time 'no thank you', and he started to walk with me, still blabbering on. He finally went away after I stopped and said 'no thank you' a little more sternly.

Should have told him I'll take his card and give it to the devil.

If it was me, I would accept (what I assume is some kind of pamphlet or flyer), take a look at it, and say "This church must look FABULOUS!" with a gay lisp. Now let's see if Jesus will welcome me with open arms.

Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster