Door-to-Door Preaching in a Nutshell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
jRAZje2.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
But seriously though... Just because people have the freedom to practice their own religion doesn't mean that it's okay to impose their beliefs on strangers.

I am constantly persecuted for being an atheist. When religious people hear I am atheist they act like I just told them I raped their mom.

Reaction score
I am constantly persecuted for being an atheist. When religious people hear I am atheist they act like I just told them I raped their mom.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm atheist, as well. A lot of religious folks that I interact with (especially door-to-door preachers) assume that I don't read any type of religious text just because I don't believe in a deity, and other silly stuff.

Reactions: Larsosc

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from. I'm atheist, as well. A lot of religious folks that I interact with (especially door-to-door preachers) assume that I don't read any type of religious text just because I don't believe in a deity, and other silly stuff.

I basically just keep my lack of religious beliefs to myself at this point. Fuck the religious persecution man, I don't need it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
LMAO Don't get me started on Obama. I'd rather have him over Bush any day as Prez, but fuck this compromising bullshit.

We're gonna sit here and pretend the figurehead president really matters? The system is shit, corrupt to the core. Presidents come and go but they don't really make a big difference or impact.

Reactions: Farooq

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Only time Jehova's knocked on our door I was the only one home and they woke me up with it. Was some dude with 2 small kids (3-4 years I think) with him. The kids broke some porcelain decoration on our terrace and I spent the entire "sermon" glaring death stares at the kids. After that they never came back for some reason...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If there is one(which there probably isn't) we'll deffinitely be seeing you there.
nah, it's cool. Every time i do something really bad i just ask for forgiveness. I'm lucky like that :smug:

Reaction score
We're gonna sit here and pretend the figurehead president really matters? The system is shit, corrupt to the core. Presidents come and go but they don't really make a big difference or impact.

James Madison is a fucking psychic.
oEPSzkm.jpg
But yeah, as time moved on, the checks and balances system became less balanced.